chapter 5

Playing family... with a player

Chapter 5:

Jesse POV:

I finished un-packing and helped Anna with hers, even though she kept refusing. I pulled one of her bags towards me, randomly. I opened it, to find it was full of... well, junk! I mean, papers, books, stationary, etc. why would she have this? Anna noticed I stopped and looked over. She quickly pulled the bag out of my reach, I looked at her confused. Why the hell did she just do that? As if answering my un-spoken question she said,

"Sorry, this is kind of personal." She said, looking down, I saw a slight blush appearing onto her face. I couldn't hold in the chuckle and let it out, that just mad her turn even more red. Aww she's so cute! Wait, no, I didn't mean that?

But, the curiosity of all that stuff wouldn't leave me, it was eating me alive! Okay, I'm exaggerating, but still!

"So... what's the junk for?" I gave her my innocent smile.

She turned to me and frowned, why?

"Junk?" oh shit, shouldn't have said that,

"No, no that's not what I meant, I mean what's the STUFF for?" I tried to explain and reassure her, I guess I just skimmed through because she gave me a small smile.

"Well, I get home sick a lot, so this is to help not get it, get it?" Damn, she's so cute, I don't care, and I really think she's cute! She gets home sick, how can you not find that adorable? C'mon I bet you guys agree?  

"Well, I'm done!" I looked at her bags; only one bag of the 3 she brought was done.

"What? No you're not; you've still got 2 to do!"

"No, because I'm not here for long, so I don't want to un-pack everything, probably going to pack it all today again anyway!" she gave a light shrug and headed for the door, instantly my hand went to hers and I stopped her. She looked back, but not at me, at our hands, which were entwined.

"Erm... J...Jesse why are you holding my hand?" she asked, shock coating her sweet voice.

I didn't want to tell her, that I have decided to help her with the money, so I said,

"You can't go down to the lounge dressed like that, you're my wife, so your changing." She gave me a look that said 'oh please'. I just nodded. I pulled her towards her closet and walked in.

I was literally shocked for words; all I saw were sweats, and sweats and sweat, and big T's and big T's and big T's. Ugh!

"Don't you have anything, oh I don't know, attractive." I snapped I know I shouldn't have but I was pissed, how she can just have this. It's so...so... UGH!

"Well... are you that desperate for me to look good," she smirked, I nodded my head,

"Uh uh, I need a verbal consent," she said, she is so teasing me, but what can I say I'm desperate.

I took a deep breath and screamed,

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES," I looked at Anna she had her hands over her ears, wow was I that loud.

"Okay, fine, wait out there, as long as you promise me something!" she asked me, what she possibly want?

"What?"

"I want you to... not look at me any different, and... whether you like it not, I'm staying by your side, because... well, you'll find out why!" she said and with that she walked into the closet,

Oh well! I sat down on the bed, waiting for Anna to come out.

Anna POV:

I walked into the closet and locked it, I turned around and found this closet had everything, make-up, hair straightener, curler, etc. gosh, it's wicked, and I feel like forever since I used them. I pushed all the big T's aside to find the dress I was looking for. Autumn had got me it, when I first got my scholarship,

It was a black dress, with red flares at the bottom. It reached till my thighs. It had sequences going up and down the dress. I put it on and pulled on my black staples heels. I applied light make-up and straightened my hair.

I was done, I know it's not much, but it was something and I already know Jesse's reaction.

I stepped out of the closet and walked up to the sleeping figure on the bed. I was gone that late.

I shook Jesse lightly, he didn't even stir. She I did the best thing a girl could do in this time of need.

I SCREAMED, THE LOUDEST EVER DONE!

"WHAT, WHERE, WHY, WHO'S THERE?" Jesse shouted whilst jumping up, I burst out laughing that was so funny. The idiot!

I stopped laughing and looked over at Jesse; he was looking at me the same way he looked at me before, when I had pouted. Why can't I tell what that look is? I saw a hint of lust, I knew I shouldn't be surprised because I saw it coming but I still couldn't hold the enormous blush coming my way!

He chuckled and pulled me closer. My breath caught in my throat. My heart beat so fast and loud, I could have sworn he heard it. He looked at me with the same look, UGH, THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!

"What, isn't it good?" I suddenly got cautious, what if he didn't like it? What if he doesn't want to be seen with me? What if-

"No, don't be silly, you're beautiful," he said, then suddenly realized,

"I... I mean IT'S beautiful." He corrected. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He led me to the door and opened it,

"After you ma'am," he said, with a very bad British accent. I laughed and replied,

"Of course, sir!" I said and walked out, being followed by Jesse.

We were near to the lounge room,

"Can I tell you something?" Jesse asked,

"Shoot," I said,

"Will you get angry?" I shook my head,

"Okay, well," he opened the lounge room door; I already heard the voices in there, "Ipaidforthetripbytheconsentofyourparents!"(A/N: he said, I paid for the trip by the consent of your parents.) He said, really fast, but I caught it! I stood there shocked until, Jesse grabbed my hand pulling me in. automatically the room went quiet, everyone's eyes on me, girls looked at me with envy. What did I do?

The guys looked at me with... lust? I looked down at what I was wearing and remembered I wasn't wearing my usual rags, I was wearing a dress! Right now, I realized it was definitely the wrong thing to do, especially since, Jesse dragged me over to the group of boys, exchanging glances, probably deciding who's getting in my pants first! Well I can answer that, NONE!  

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

How do you like it?

Please give me some awesome ideas, I'm running out!

Please vote, comment and fan.

~~**love ya**~~