chapter 10

Sorry I hadn’t uploaded in a while… been really busy… but here it is now!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Playing family… with a player

Chapter 10:

I woke up to the bright light coming in through the window. Damn I probably forgot to close the curtains; well I’d better close them now. I started to get up, but struggled against something holding me down. Confused, I tried again, and again I was restricted from getting up, except this time the ‘thing’s arms tightened around my waist. Wait, arms? I turned in my position to come face-to-face with…

Jesse?

What?

Suddenly, everything that had happened last night came flooding back.

I and Jesse had…

I couldn’t believe it… I snapped out from the picture album going on in my mind and noticed that Jesse was awake and was staring at me, probably thinking ‘why the hell is she smiling so weirdly’. I couldn’t help but giggle at the thought. He stared at me in confusion; I just shook my head, and then remembered what I had aimed to do in the first place.

“Erm... Jesse can you let go of me… I want to close the window?” I struggled to talk, because I had realized that we were both stark naked… in bed! Yeah, I know, we spent the most wonderful night together, why am I still embarrassed. But, I… just can’t explain it!

“No!” he said simply… I stared at him like he was crazy…

“Why?” I was really confused, why can’t I go close the curtain, and who is Jesse to stop me?

“Because…” I think we’ve started a 1 worded convocation.

“No, you know what, I am going!” I declared, only to have Jesse wrap his arms around me tighter, I groaned in frustration.

“Please…” I whined.

“I don’t want you to leave my side, I want you to stay here,” he looked at me, with love filled eyes. I stared back in awe.

“Okay,” I gave in, “But we have to get up in a bit, you have to go back to New York right?” he shook his head. What? Yes he is? He probably came without anyone knowing? That reminds me; I probably really hurt him last night. He just came out of the hospital and we… that was really bad! We…no I should have waited, I was so eager I forgot about the coma he’d been in for a week.

“I’m not coming alone, you’re coming with me!” he continued, I stared at him in shock. What is he on about? I can’t go back; I already said I was leaving? He probably saw the confusion and shock on my face because he said,

“Don’t worry, I already told Mary and the rest that you’re coming back,”

“How did you know for sure that I’m going to give in,” as soon as the words left my mouth another mouth came in contact with it. Just as I started to kiss back, he pulled away.

I pouted,

“Like that! Oh, don’t do that, it makes it so hard to stay away from you,” he said pulling at my bottom lip. I smiled, and jumped out of bed.

BIG MISTAKE!

I suddenly realized that was standing stark naked in front of Jesse. I could see he noticed my un-easy-ness and tried to hold back the laughter even though I could see his shoulders shaking from the silent laughter.