chapter 9

Playing family… with a player

Chapter 9:

Anna POV:

I stood there shocked as ever!

I chose Matt,

Matt over Jesse!

Soon my shock recovered when I saw Jesse fall onto the floor from the shot that was shot from Matthew, his OWN BROTHER! I watched as Jesse fell and became unconscious! I was in a stun. How can he do this? Oh god, I made a huge mistake by picking Matt.

“Oh brother, I had promised myself, that once you enter this place, you aren’t leaving!” Matt put on a smug smile. A tear slipped down my face,

Matt looked at me and his smile vanished,

“Hey, why you crying?” he asked with concern, he wiped the stray tear away and I quickly slapped his hand away,

“I… I can’t believe you just did that!” I mumbled, he came closer to me, the rest of the guys were taking aid to Jesse who was in the middle of a whirl of blood, HIS BLOOD! I wanted to be sick.

“He deserved it, it’s his fault my parents hate me!” he said, hatred mixed inside his voice, how can they both be related? Jesse is so cocky and arrogant but at the same time he’s funny and good company, but Matthew… he’s just evil and manipulative!

“NO, NO HE DIDN’T. YOU ARE JUST HATEABLE, I HATE YOU! SO MUCH! HE’S YOUR BROTHER, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT! OH GOD, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOUR BROTHER MIGHT JUST BE BY YOUR SIDE OR WANT TO HELP YOU? NO, WHY WOULD YOU? YOUR ALL ABOUT REVENGE, WELL HE’S SOME REALITY CHECK FOR YOU, REVENGES NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE, I’M GOING, AND TAKING THE GUY I’M EXCEPTIONALLY IN LOVE WITH, WITH ME!” I shouted at the top of my voice, before I realized what I had said, I spun round and walked over to the paramedics that had come, as they took Jesse outside into the ambulance. James got in with him! He gestured for me to come, but I refused, it was my fault, if I hadn’t chosen Matt this wouldn’t have happened, I have no right to even be in his presence. I walked away as all of the rest of the guy’s headed to the hospital, me? I headed back to the hotel to pack my bags and head home.

I’ve had enough of this ‘trip’. I can’t see Jesse again; it would just break me, that am if he survives! NO ANNA, don’t say that, he most definitely will! He has to. I… I love him,

Yeah,

I love the obnoxious, self-centered jerk who only ever thinks about himself and-

But, yeah… I LOVE HIM!

But still I being here will cause problems; the best is if I just get over him, if possible.

As I was thinking to myself I had already reached the road, I called a taxi and headed back to the hotel,

I got out and paid the guy; I walked into the hotel and headed to my room. I opened the door and saw autumn there with cam in her arms, she saw me and put cam down, coming running over to me and tackled me into a hug!    

“Oh god, I’m so glad you’re safe, so where’s Jesse?” I swallowed the lump in my throat as she said this,

“Erm… J… Jesse got shot,” my voice got stuck as I tried saying his name, it hurt so much!

“What?” she said almost pained as if she knew something. Hmm!

“Yeah, so I’m going back home,” I said quickly and ran to the closet before she could say anything,

“But, but still you need to see Jesse, he has something to tell you!” she assured,

“It’s my fault he’s in there, I can’t show him my face, I just can’t.” as tears spurted out of my eyes,