Chapter 10

A/N: I'm so sorry the last chapter didn't have much detail I was in a rush but this one and the ones ahead will be a lot better I promise

*Colt's POV*

I couldn't help but feel pure happiness and shock as I held Ryan in my arms. I never thought- Never dreamed- that Ryan would feel that way about me. This was just.. This was amazing. "Colt," Ryan said softly as he buried his face in my shoulder. He was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked moving my hand up and pulling him closer. "I don't know," He admitted "I just- I never thought you'd have feelings for me.". I smiled and thought for a second. "How long has it been?" I asked. "What?". "How long have you.. liked me?" I asked and looked down at the smaller boy.

"Oh.." He said thinking "About a year." A shocked expression made it's way across my face "A year?" I asked amazed "What started that?" He smiled, probably recalling the memory that made this all come to be. "When you stayed the night back in December," He started "You were sleeping and you randomly put your arm around me. I don't know why, it just hit me. It was the only place I wanted to be, in your arms." He blushed as he explained his reasoning, which I smiled broadly at. We stayed like that for a minute until Ryan spoke up "Well what about you? Why'd you start to like me?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked down at the floor. I didn't know if I wanted to bring it up or not, so I thought I'd play it off with an "I don't know, it just happened.". "Don't give me that," He said not buying it "You don't just fall for your best friend for no reason, now tell me."

"You remember back in April, when we went to Jaielle's and we were hiding in her closet? And we were laying down, and you had to be on top of me?". "Yeah." He smiled and blushed wildly. "That's when it started. But it wasn't until Monday when I actually faced the fact I liked you, mostly because it was hard to hide it anymore.". "Why Monday?" He asked. I thought for a second, this was the subject I didn't want to bring up "You came here, and you were crying and you hugged me. I just wanted to protect you, and to be completely honest, it took all the power I had not to just kiss you right then and there."

*Ryan's POV*

What Colt said sent shivers through me. He actually wanted to kiss me at one point? This was too much to believe. The fact that somebody as perfect as Colt would ever think that way about me was the most amazing thing to know. All I could do was stand there and smile and blush, like a schoolgirl with a crush. Hey, that's basically what I was. More like a schoolguy. "You're so cute." He said smiling at me. I tried to hide the smile on my face, but it was no use. "Don't hide it." He whispered as he began to lean in. Wait wait wait. He was about to kiss me!? I was literally about to kiss him. This is seriously about to happen. The one thing I've wanted so bad for almost a year was finally happening.

He put his hands on either side of my face as he pulled me in. Our lips met in the most perfect kiss on Earth. His arms found their way around my waist as mine went around his neck. He surprisngly lifted me up onto his lap, not breaking the kiss. I began to get nervous, mostly because everything was moving so quickly.

*Colt's POV*

I noticed Ryan tense up and look a little unsure of continuing. I stopped and sat up a little as I pulled him closer. I wrapped my arms around him as I whispered in his ear "You okay?". He nodded "I'm good." We both smiled as we pulled each other in for one last kiss before sitting back down on the couch. I put my arm around him as I switched on the T.V. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure," He answered, cuddling into me.

I put on a scary one, not even sure of what it was called. I just wanted to scare Ryan so he'd move closer to me, oldschool move. We stayed cuddled on the couch most of the time, until Ryan fell asleep. My parents weren't coming home til about 9, so I'll wake him up at 8. I stared at the sleeping boy beside me. I was so happy to call him mine. He just had everything, you know? There was nothing wrong about him. He was just downright perfect. I'd never used the word perfect to describe anybody, but with Ryan, not even perfect is enough to sum up how amazing he is.