Untitled Part 11

*Ryan's POV*

After Colt had woke me up yesterday before his parents arrived home, he walked me to my house. I wanted more then anything to just stay with him, but sadly we had to leave to our own homes. Colt had given me a goodbye kiss, which I had honestly not expected at all. But I greatfully kissed him back and walked into my own house. I set my backpack, which I had to carry home from Colt's house since I hadn't been home at all that day. My mom was asleep on the couch, I just smiled and put a blanket over her before walking upstairs to my room to go to sleep.

The next morning I'd woken up early, and very happy. I got ready for the day and headed to my bus stop, which I was standing at now. Colt and I waited for the buses arrivle, smiling at each other secretly now and again. Jaielle had the most guilty look on her face, probably thinking we were mad at her for making Colt's secret obvious. But in reality, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

*Colt's POV*

As the bus pulled up, Ryan and I stepped on. We sat together, trying to hide our secret affection for each other. I wanted so bad to just pull him in for a hug and kiss him. But nobody knows about us yet. Hell, I don't even know what we are. We're not 'dating' but we're not exactly 'just friends'. I mean, I'm pretty sure friends don't kiss, and hug, and cuddle and all that. And that's exactly what we did. Last night.

Jaielle sat in the seat beside us, turning to look at me. "Look I'm really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean-". "It's fine." I cut her off, Ryan and I smiling at her. It took her a minute, but I think she caught on. She leaned in and whispered to the both of us "Are you two.... You know... Together?". I looked at Ryan and Ryan looked at me. We were both unsure of the answer. "Uhm... Kind of I guess." I shurgged after a few minutes of silence. Her smile grew wider. "That's great! I'm so happy for you two!" She awkwardly pulled us in for a hug, even though we were moving. I smiled. I'm so glad she accepts us.

*Ryan's POV*

"Does that mean you two are going to the dance together?" Jaielle asked. I had totally forgot about the dance tonight. Colt was going with Jaielle though, wasn't he? "Well, nobody really knows yet, so it would be a little awkward," Colt stated "Besides I'm going with you, aren't I?". "You'll be going with me, but Ryan will be your secret date." She whispered as she winked at him.

Colt just rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yeah, that's it." He smiled down at me with the most affectionate smile I think I've ever seen. I returned the smile with full passion. I was so lucky to call this boy mine.