Chapter 9

*Ryan's POV*

I sat awkwardly in the bus seat, squirming to get space between Colt and the window. I don't know what Jaielle was doing, but whatever it was it was getting weird. She's been practically forcing Colt and I together for the passed 10 minutes. Not to mention how weird she'd been acting with Colt and I this morning. Colt's arm was around my shoulders, but it was slowly sinking down to my waist. He looked so done with Jaielle, but so nervous at the same time. I'm not gonna lie, I absoloutely love the contact from Colt right now. 

"There's no room here!" Jaielle said sarcastically as she scooted. Even. Closer. Colt groaned as he was pushed against me to the extreme. We were basically cuddling at the moment, just in a very awkward, uncomfortable way. I heard Colt sigh in relief as the bus finally pulled to a stop after what seemed like forever. He literally pushed Jaielle out of the seat and rushed down the 3 small stairs, probably thankful he could actually breathe now. I quickly followed after him as Jaielle walked behind us. 

"Will you tell me what's going on!?"

*Colt's POV*

"Will you tell me what's going on!?" Ryan yelled at the both of us. Jaielle and I looked at eachother. Jaielle was smiling, but I was honestly annoyed with the fact she had to make it so obvious. "Listen, Ryan-" "No don't tell me to listen! You tell me why you both keep acting like this!" He commanded. I glared at Jaielle, and she seemed like she just didn't know what to say. She knew she'd took it too far, and that Ryan was now going to find out one way or another. Adreniline ran through my veins as I looked at Ryan. "Come with me."

He followed me back to my house, not asking a question on the way there. This was it.

I have to tell him.

*Ryan's POV*

I was somewhat nervous about what Colt had to tell me. He seemed so serious about it. What could it possibly be? I was snapped out of my thoughts as Colt opened his front door and led me inside. His parents seemed to be gone, but he took me up to his room anyway. 

"Sit down," He told me. Not really in a demand, just sort've saying it. I did as he said and sat down on his bed and awaited the news. "Listen, this isn't easy for me to tell you. And I know I'm not ready to tell you, but after what Jaielle's been doing, I have pretty much no choice" He explained. I nodded silently and gave him a simpathetic look. He looked me in the eyes, but soon looked down at the ground. "Look, I don't know how I really feel about this... It's just... I have...These..," He started "I have these really.. strong.. feelings for you. No, I don't mean as in us being best friends, I mean as in.. I don't know, I just... like you as more. More then a friend. I've felt this way for a few months, but I just didn't face it. Now that I have it's just getting harder and harder to hide it." He explained all in one sentence. My eyes went wide as pure shock took over my body.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said noticing my expression "I'm sorry I know this is weird I know it's not normal it's okay if you hate me I don't blame you I would hate me too." He said. He looked at me to see if I had anything to say, but I was still too in shock to actually process words. "I didn't mean to it just... It sort've happened I..-" I cut him off by standing up, and putting my hands on his shoulders. "Colt," I said softly "It's okay."

I saw tears welling up in his eyes as he looked down at me "You don't hate me?". "Colt, I.. I've felt... I've felt the same way. For over a year, I only dreamed of the moment I'd finally tell you. You don't have to worry. I share your feelings." He smiled. There was sort've an awkward silence for a few moments, before Colt and I slowly pulled each other into a warm, comforting hug. Well this was it. The mystery was solved.

Colt and I fell for eachother. And there's no turning back now.