Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 11:

Lal returns

After two days of waiting, the orcs who went out to find a place to live had no news. At this time, the weather suddenly became extremely hot. In this kind of burning weather, the waiting animals had to change the place where they were stationed into the forest.

Lin Mu looked up at the sky, and this unusual weather made him very worried. Patrice and the other orcs did not have the slightest worry.

You can avoid Misha to seek a consolation ball. "Patric, the weather is abnormal, don't you worry about it?" Lin Mu is strangely reacted to the usual behavior of the orcs.

Patrice's no longer stiff face indicates that he is in a good mood at the moment. "I have been worried that the rainy season will come early, because that situation is very common. But now I am not worried, we have at least one month. Time preparation."

"One month?" Lin Mu was a little surprised. After all, Patrice had given him the feeling that the rainy season would suddenly come, but now suddenly there is a month. Then he is not worried about it in the past few days?

Seeing Lin Mu's doubts, Patrice licked each other's hair, and liked the softness of his hand, but was opened by Lin Mu. "Really, don't move the hands, just say the reason." Lin hated his blush. Feeling, so deliberately sing with him.

Patrice smiled at him without thinking. "According to past experience, there will be nearly a month of hot weather before the rainy season. It is said that the beast is recovering some water so that there is enough rain during the rainy season. The rainy season is the grace of the beasts, because we have to store a lot of food in the winter, and the animals will grow extra long after the rainy season."

When Patrice talks about the beast, his eyes will be full of admiration.

Lin Mu feels that the water is evaporating a lot, and it will rain when the temperature drops. As for how much this relationship with their beast is not within his consideration. There is still a month, which makes his worry a lot less.

"But there are also abnormal times."

Lin Mu knew that Patri's heart was puzzled by the anomaly, but he didn't understand anything about science, so he said leisurely: "Maybe because your beast has prepared enough water, so you don't have to change the sky. Alright."

Patric thought for a moment, and he solemnly nodded. He said to Lin Mu seriously: "I think you are right."

"Hey," Lin Mu was teased by Patrice's look. He couldn't help but hold his face in his hands and knead. "You are so cute."

Patric didn't stop, just looking at Lin Mu with a smile, full of pets.

The smile in Patrice's eyes made Lin Mu, who was raging, rush back to his hand. After a smile, he turned and ran. "I have something to do." Lin Mu annoyed and tried to hit his own claws." How could you lick his face and lick his face?"

Patrice looked at the back of the desert, and the corner of his mouth showed his good mood. "It's not awkward, and the unscrupulous children should be punished."

As for what kind of punishment Lin Mu suffered at night, it is not here, but from his slightly swollen lips may be able to guess one or two.

When Lal came back, Lin Mu was forced to drink his three-day animal blood.

Looking at a bowl full of blood red, Lin Mu looked at Patrice pleadingly. "Can you not drink?"

Patrice sees Lin Mu, who is bullying me. I look at his complaint and look depressed. But for Lin Mu's body, he is still screaming and saying: "Be obedient, if you don't drink, you will feel uncomfortable. Mu Hao, I have prepared a delicious fruit for you, and you will give it to you when you drink it."