59. Cloth appeared

Lin Mu heard the sound of the door being pushed open, and the excitement of the ball, and Lin Mu hurried out of the room. When he arrived at the hall, he saw the scene that made him a belly.

Caso carries a basket that looks bigger than his body. From a distance, he can see that it is full of insects, and it is about to pop up. The basket is crumbling, and Caso is trying to make the basket more stable. How to look at the walking posture is awkward, but it succeeds in letting the basket honestly stay on his back. The ball is followed by the bottom of the cable, carrying the mini-back that Lin Mu gave him. Because the back is too small, only one insect can be put in, so the ball needs to get more. The silkworm cocoon, holding one in his hand, is a small body, holding a 'rugby'. It is natural and laborious to walk, but it does not affect the happy mood of the ball.

Lin Mu smiled and said: "My poor little guys, hard work." Lin Mu helped Casso to take the basket and then took the pink worm in the hand of the ball, and helped him to give the little back. Take it down.

"Looking at you so positive, so hard, I decided. . . ."

The two rewards that Lin Mu wants to announce are looking forward to him.

Lin Mu lowered his body and gently patted it on the two small heads. He smiled and said, "I decided that no one would let you eat two more."

"Just two..." The ball was a little disappointing.

"Small ghost!" Casso was a little dissatisfied.

Lin Mucai ignored the thoughts of the two and happily went to boil water. Just walked to the kitchen door, then turned to the card standing in the yard and hooked the ball with the ball, "Come here."

Although Lin Mu only let them eat more than two behaviors and a little dissatisfaction, but see Lin Mu hooked them, the two immediately ran over. Because they will do this every time Lin Mu wants to give them food. Please forgive Lin Mu for using them as a pet to tease. How can I recognize Lin Mu, two furry little guys?

Lin Mu took some of his own braised meat and took them. Put the meat on the stool and let them eat.

Casso was on the side of the stool, the ball stood on the stool, took a large hand from the bowl and handed it to the mouth of Casso, and then took a piece of it.

"Oh..." It's delicious. . .

Casso nodded, "Hey..." It's so delicious!

The ball picked another big one for Caso. "Hey..." It's still delicious for the owner. Caso, your father's other foods besides the barbecue can't be eaten.

Caso agreed to nod, "Oh..." No way, the orc cooking skills can not be too high.

"Hey! Hey..." No! You have to be a good animal talent, you can't learn from your father, learn from my master, and look at the master's cooking skills. If your cooking is not good, I won't be with you in the future!

The ball is an authentic foodie.

"Hey ~ ~" ball, I will study very carefully with your heart, you must be with me, you can not abandon the beast ~

Lin Mu was on the side of the water and saw two people eating while chatting. Lin Mu was funny and thought, "It's amazing how these two languages ​​can't be so happy...."

Lin Mu Shui just burned, Patrice also came back.

Patric's harvest is more than the number of them, full of two baskets, Patrice's basket can be more than one grade higher than the Caso.

Lin Mu looked at so many insects, and some worried: "You won't pick up the insects on the tree?"

Patrice shook his head. "This is taken from a few trees, and they have left a lot to let them multiply."