55. Ceremony (below)

The people in the square are almost gone, and Misha, who is already asleep, is also taken away by Matt. The other two did not go back so early, they came to a tree, the moonlight tonight was very good, and the moonlight made the woods not so dark.

"Balls, Lin Mu, they are all married, I don't know when we can get married." Casso said with exclamation. As for the word marriage, it is naturally learned from Lin Mu.

The ball looked at Casso and looked at it. "What is married, I don't know what I am?" When I think of this ball, I feel that my sunny heart is cloudy. The reason why he came out of the Devil's Forest was to figure out what he was, but he has never seen a beast or orc like him, and of course no orc has seen him.

Feeling that the ball is a little depressed, Caso quickly said: "Ball ball, you will be the language of the orc, you must be an orc. Of course, you are a male I also like you." Caso immediately expressed his heart.

In fact, the ball was still very moving when he heard Cassault, but he said that he would never say it.

"Hey, if you can find my people, then I don't have to worry that I am a strange thing."

"Ballball, don't worry. Wait until I grow up, I will accompany you out to find your people. You don't have to worry, anyway, we are still young and should stay in the tribe. Moreover, our tribe is also very good, very good. The house also has good food. If you are jealous, you can still let him cook with you, how good is it, isn't it?"

The ball is also considered, he does not have to worry: "Well, you said it is not bad. Our tribe is really good, at least my owner's food is very delicious."

"Well, let's go out together when we are adults. This continent is actually very big. My father said that as an orc, we all need to be experienced, but that is only allowed after adulthood. At that time we can go a lot. The place, watching a lot of scenery, you can also eat a lot of different foods."

The ball is imaginative and feels good. I am happy to say, "You will be responsible for doing it when you are."

"Well... well, I will go to Lin Mu to learn." Casso looked at his wolf claws. "But it will not wait until I change shape."

"You promised it."

"Thinking that my master is married, he will belong to Patric after taking him. Patric has a strong desire. If I am really an orc, he will not let me go. There is no way to The owner is stunned in his arms, and he thinks that he is worried about sang." The ball looked at the distance and said it was sad.

Kasuo: "The ball, in fact, even if the ceremony is not held, Lin Mu is also Patrice. Didn't you see him seeing you being held by Lin Mu, staring at you with evil spirits? So, you will keep some with Lin Mu in the future. The distance is safe."

'This way I am also happy. 'Caso thought in his heart.

The ball nodded. He thought that Caso said it was very reasonable. He decided not to lie in Lin Mu's arms in the future, and the rest could be the same.

Seeing the ball nod, Casso is very happy. Looked at the sky, it was really late, "Let's go back to sleep." Saying that the ball hit his back and ran home. Now that he has his own room with the ball, he doesn't have to live with his father. It feels good.

Let me talk about Lin Mu.

The bath tub was placed in the storage room. Lin Mu touched the water and felt a bit hot, but this heat was better for bathing.

Pulling down the curtain of the room, Lin Mu soaked into the tub, comfortable and squeaking. The wooden barrel was built very big, and there was a small low stool on the forest surface, which made Lin Mu like it.