Chapter 91

This is already the twenty-fifth sunset that Lin Mu saw in this tribe. The baby was taken by Lisa to play with Xiaoyin Yao, so at this moment, Lin Mu has free time to enjoy the two worlds with Patrice. Go to the highest mountaintop on the island to see the sunset over the sea.

The sea always gives people a feeling of being inclusive and majestic. At this moment, the sun sets and the orange sun dyes the sea. Before Lin Mu's interest, Patrice will carry him to chase the sun. Flying in the direction, just to see the sea in the sunset, and at this moment his quiet nest in Patri's arms, I feel that everything is so beautiful.

Lin Mu grabbed Patric's hand and looked at the scenery in the distant sea. From time to time, he could see the dolphins jumping from time to time. "It's beautiful here."

"If you like, we can come often in the future." This is no big problem for him. Now everything in the tribe is running normally, and Jason is with Rachel, even if he is not in the tribe, so occasionally accompany There is absolutely no problem with Lin Mu coming out to play, but the premise is that he must never bring a small buns out, he hinders his welfare! Fortunately, they now live in the tribe. Xiaowu rice is happy to sleep with Yao, otherwise he will be killed by himself these days.

Patric has already planned. After returning to the tribe, he must develop the habit of sleeping alone. He even thinks about whether to cultivate a playmate for Xiaowu. Of course, this playmate must be a small* female. He is not willing to find an orc with his baby. And also to guard against the idea of ​​the orc kid playing his baby, hey, the father is to have more heart! However, this is a sweet burden not. Although sometimes Patrice would disturb the baby to intimate with Lin Mu, but did not reduce his love for children, then said that there is a cub at home who can not like it.

Lin Mu also felt reasonable after listening to Patric's words, but every time he came here, it was a bit monotonous, so he said: "If we have time, we will go around. The world is so big, you can go there. Too many, there are many places to see. I have always been very curious about this world, so I really want to travel around the world. I have to look around and see where I am."

"When the tribe is mature, the little one is bigger, I will take you out to travel, of course, we can have short-term trips like this before."

Patrice's 'short-term' is not short. They will come out to play this time. It's just a matter of returning to the tribe before the rainy season, so they have more than three months of travel time, although the time has passed. It's been nearly two months, but they have been around for a long time, so they are very satisfied with this trip.

Patric's words made Lin Mu very happy. He turned his head and kissed him on Patrice's face. "You are so good."

Patrice whispered in his ear and said, "Since I feel good, let the little lunch sleep with Ying Yao tonight."

Lin Mu certainly knows what Patrice's subtext is. He is also a normal man. Of course he will also think, so he nodded and nodded. For this result, Patric was very happy, so he followed Lin Mu. After kissing one, I almost couldn't take it anymore, but because Lin Mu, who was fainted by the kiss, didn't forget that they were outside, so the two could only keep their minds and watch the sunset.

On this evening, Xiao Gou was a little bit sang, because his father let himself sleep with Ying Yao. However, when I saw Yin Yao, Xiao Wu's sang heart was gone, and then I thought that I actually liked Yao, and I'm going to eat myself the next day. The most important thing is that every time I see Xiaoyin Yao, I think that he is sleeping alone, so Xiaowu thinks that at least it is better because Yao is accompanying him, and the father is not saying it, he wants to go to Yinyao. Studying, I have to sleep on my own. Although I really want to sleep with my father, I think that my father would like to praise the scene of Yao. Xiaowu also wants his father to praise himself.