Chapter 70

When Lin Mugang woke up, he knew that the weather today would be very good. At least the sun was shining, otherwise the house would not be invaded by so much sunlight.

Because Lin Mu loves to bed and also said that he wants to go to bed early and get up early, Patric will open the window in the bedroom after getting up, let the fresh air come in, and let the room shine, so Lin Mu will Wake up earlier.

Lin Muzhen looked at the sunshine outside the house and couldn't help but cover his eyes with his hands. After yawning, Lin Mu began to get up.

After breakfast, Lin Mu went to the yard and looked at the blue sky and the white clouds. "It's really good weather in autumn, the weather is so good, it's really not going to go out for a picnic."

So Lin Mu went out to find Huang Yuan.

Lin Mu went to the Ryan family. Feier has been studying medicine with Huang Yuan recently. At this time, the two must be together.

When Lin Mu came to the home of Ryan, he saw that Feier was following the herbal medicine with Huang Yuan. When I saw Lin Mu, the two raised their heads and said hello to him.

"I think the weather is so good today, so take the herbs out and let them dry. How do you think about finding me?" Huang Yuan put down the medicine in his hand and asked Lin Mu.

"Because the weather is so good today, I will ask if you want to have a picnic together." Although he can only have a picnic with Patrice, Lin Mu still thinks that it is more interesting to have a picnic.

I heard that I have to go to the picnic, and both of them feel pretty good.

"Then I am going to prepare food." Mayfair said happily.

Huang Yuan shrugged at Lin Mu. "I can't do food."

Lin Mu laughed, "You can let Ryan prepare for you. Isn't your family always cooking for him? Don't forget to call Ryan together."

Listening to Lin Mu said, 'Your home' is a bit subtle. I heard Lin Mu want to go with Ryan. "He wants to stay in the tribe today, is it suitable for a picnic?"

"I will let Sasha go with Les and the small ones on the picnic. Isn't the orcs kept in the tribe just to protect us?"

"The analysis is very thorough, I will tell him."

At this time, Mayfair has gone home to prepare food, and Lin Mu is also ready to find other people.

"I will go first, see you later."

After Lin Mu left, Huang Yuan looked at the empty house. He was going to find Ryan, but he didn't know where Ryan was going. But this doesn't matter. Anyway, the tribe is not so big. If you go out and ask, you should be able to find him.

Lin Mu went out and looked at the direction. Ryan's house was on the periphery. There was a main road leading to the mountain in front of the door. He looked and Ryan should not go up the mountain, so he was going to visit the tribal center.

Ryan's home is in the north, and Huang Yuan walks along the road and asks people, but no one knows where Ryan is going.

When Huang Yuan was preparing to go to Lin Mu's house, he saw three small people passing by him.

Huang Yuan and Casso and the ball are quite familiar. After all, everyone likes to go to Lin Mu's house for dinner, although the skills of these two small ones are not thick. But for Misha he was not familiar with it, only knowing that the other is Matt's child, the only female cub in the family.

Huang Yuan saw them in Misha, and Misha naturally saw him, but Misha obviously did not want to give Huang Yuan a good look. He looked at him coldly and deliberately snorted that he hated him.