Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 39:

Since the rainy season has passed, what should be done next, it is natural for everyone to get together and discuss. Patrice will not make a statement. The decision in the family suggests that he should respect everyone's opinions. Moreover, he discussed with Lin Mu last night, according to Lin Mu, they should have a meeting. Then, after Lin Mu fully explained the necessity and specific operation of the meeting, Patric understood that Lin Mu's meeting was that everyone gathered to discuss things. As for Lin Mu, what is people-oriented, what kind of harmony problem, he feels that he can't understand, and then think about it, even if he doesn't understand that the new nouns have no effect on things, he doesn't entangle. This made Lin Mu, who was struggling to show his modern thoughts, depressed.

Say it now.

Everyone moved the bench and sat down on the ground in front of the house. When the patriarch said that he would open something, everyone felt fresh.

When Lin Mu came out with Patrice, he saw Les, and the three of them sat together. When several people saw him, they immediately waved his hand and Lin Mu smiled and went over.

Patric saw that everyone was sitting. He walked to the crowd and waved his hand to signal everyone to calm down.

"The main purpose of our meeting is to arrange the next thing to do." Seeing everyone watching them seriously, Patrice has no emotions.

"First, let's discuss the matter of building a house."

Patric's words are discussed below.

"build house?"

"Is there already a house? Is it still built?"

"What are the plans of the patriarchs..."

Locke said their doubts for everyone. "The patriarch, do we have a house? Why are you still building?"

Patrice knows that everyone will have doubts. After all, they are used to living together. "The house that was just built is only for the rainy season. Although we don't have a lot of people now, it is not very convenient for everyone to live together. It is limited. If someone joins in the future, it will feel very crowded. Our tribe will grow and develop, so we still need to build a house. This valley is quite big, everyone can build a house in a place they like. Of course, If you don't want to build, you can continue to live in this big house. And the big house will not be empty. We can use it to store things in the unoccupied room."

Everyone nodded, just as the addition of Baro made them see the trouble of not having enough houses.

Yes, Baro decided to stay after spending a few days with the people of the Beast tribe. He saw that the people in this tribe were very kind and happy and happy in their lives. Baro felt that he would regret it if he missed it.

However, after hearing that Baro had to stay, Howth was very unhappy. The appearance of Baro made him feel that he was disturbing their brothers. Now he still has to live longer and he is naturally unhappy.

Although Baro looked at him, he also knew that Howth didn't like him, so he moved to the room next to Patric, although there were already four orcs.

Sasha whispered to Lin Mu and said, "Why do you want to live separately? Let's live together and have fun. So we can play together every day."

Lin Mu said with a smile: "If you don't live together, you can meet every day. We all live in a valley. And we can build the house closer."

Sasha nodded. "Although it is, I still think it is interesting to live with everyone."

Lace joked: "That's because you don't have a Locke smell on your body."

"What does this have to do with that?" Sasha blushes.