60. New

Ryan flew in the sky and looked down from time to time. He was looking for prey, but he was going to the hunting area that was not another tribe.

I didn't hunt with the beasts of my own tribes as before. Since they started to live apart, they started hunting together in the morning, and divided the prey they had hunted out to some of the beasts in the left-behind tribe. At other times, everyone is free to arrange. After all, everyone's things are different. Even if you need to go hunting, you may not be able to find the beast that is going to hunt.

In the tribe, the proceeds of going out to hunt together in the morning need to be distributed to the beasts who stayed behind, and the proceeds of free time to hunt are all of their own. The food obtained by the female is also completely self-contained, and it is not necessary to take out the points.

In the past, Ryan's trip always accompanied by Howth, but it's different now. When everyone started to live separately, Howth had already lived with Baw. This result made a lot of surprises, but as a brother, Ryan naturally saw the point between the two of them earlier than others.

Ryan knows his younger brother. Howth is a very proud person. If you don't see anyone who doesn't even look good, you won't give it to each other. But he's very unusual about Baro's behavior everywhere. At the beginning, Ryan felt that it was because of his attitude towards Bayu that he had thought that the other party had taken his brother's attention and made him angry. It may be the reason at first, but slowly it is different, maybe Hoss did not find his difference to Bayao.

My brother was with a beast and said that he did not feel lost and false. After all, since the incident, their brothers have not been separated. Each other is the dependence of the other party and is the pillar of the other party. But Ryan naturally won't stop Howth from looking for the other half, although it's a bit uncomfortable for Hows's partner to be a beast, but it's not because he minds the beast and the beast. After all, the number of females is far less than Beast, some beasts will find a beast to be a companion. This is a commonplace thing, but after all, it is their own younger brother. I always feel that the excellent Hoss should find a female partner instead of a bear.

Of course, the choice of his brother, Ryan, is still supportive. This is his respect for Howth.

Today, the Hors tribe stayed behind and went out to hunt Bao, but because Baro had to go out different time from himself, Ryan did not go to him.

Now that I was flying over the forest, I felt a little lonely. Ryan couldn't help but think: "Is it right to find a partner, but only like soft females, and only one female in the tribe has no adulthood. The female cub is unowned, and may have been chased by Cassault. 哎... The female is really a baby that can't be met." Ryan decided to put this confusing female problem first, put The problem of food is solved first. After all, it is easier to find food. As for the female, Ryan sighs in his heart. "I hope that the beast **** can let a female go home like Locke. Oh, I really envy them!"

Ryan looked carefully at the slightly underside scene, and he was about to catch a larger animal, so that even the evening food was solved.

Ryan felt lucky that he met a group of beasts drinking water by the water. He easily killed one, and when he was about to solve the problem by the water, he suddenly heard a roar of resounding through the forest.

Ryan stopped the movement in his hand and looked in the direction of the sound. "I don't know who is so unlucky enough to meet the dragon beast!"

The dragon beast is a very ferocious beast. It looks like a legendary dinosaur. It is very violent. If you are a little careless, you will provoke it. This kind of beast is not only his hard and iron skin, but also Kind must be shredded to stop the fierce. If a beast angers the dragon, the general result is killed by it. Because of his undead personality, even if the beast escapes, he will continue to chase, and the other party has a strong sense of smell, unless it can beat the other's nose or kill the other, or die.