100. Fan Yusheng egg (1)

Lin Mu found that Patric always secretly looked at himself with worried eyes. He knew why the other person was worried because his recent situation was a bit strange. He is very sleepy now, feeling sleepy every day, and he has reached the point where he eats and falls asleep. Not only that, but he is now very apt to eat, and he loves meat very much. He used to eat green vegetables. He is not willing to touch it at all. But if he thinks about health problems, Lin Mu will force himself to eat a little. He is now eating as long as he is awake every day. He is sleeping when he is not eating. How can this life like a pig be normal? Although he does not feel that he is uncomfortable, he feels that he It's pretty good now, it's a bit fatter than before, but it's not hard to look at it.

The most uncomfortable thing for Lin Mu is that you explain that you are very sleepy every day. Why is it so spirited every night, desire and hope are stronger than ever? You can't stop wanting Patric every day, think about it. He felt shy, but he couldn't help it. As soon as Patric approached him, he felt his brain began to swell and his body couldn't help himself.

Lin Mu grabbed his head with some distress. "What happened to me?"

In fact, when Lin Mu first appeared in this situation, he did not feel anything. In his opinion, it is spring now. It is normal for the spring and autumn to lack the horses. Of course, the amount of food is almost three times that of the past. In his heart. I also feel that my recent appetite is really good! Even if Patrice felt that Lin Mu's situation was a little wrong, Huang Yuanlai would show him that Lin Mu was very casual and he refused, and then he said happily that he had nothing. This is the normal reaction of spring. Patrice was also very good because she saw Lin Mu's face. It was still rounder than before, and she did not force Lin Mu to see a doctor.

However, after the appearance of the situation, Lin Mu felt that he was really wrong. He asked Patrice to find Huang Yuan to see him, saying why he did not go directly to Huang Yuan, um. . . He is very sleepy now.

Patrice saw Lin Mu agree to see a doctor, put Lin Mu carefully on the bed, and sneak out the door after covering the quilt. He rushed to the home of Ryan, and Huang Yuan studied herbs and took children at home every day.

Yes, Huang Yuan gave Laien a little orc a year ago. Because it was the birth of another child in the tribe, everyone was very happy. Of course, the most happy thing was the father of the child, Len Orc. Since Huang Yuan has had children, he likes to stay at home to watch children. Although the little orcs really have nothing to raise, in the hearts of the orcs, the male cubs can feed them casually, but Huang Yuan is not happy. How is it to be your own child, how can you stock it? For the behavior of Huang Yuan's pet, Ryan didn't dare to set it, but it was very embarrassing for the child to put a lot of thoughts on the little cub, which made Ryan very annoyed. Because of this, Ryan sometimes regretted letting this little nephew be born. But as soon as I saw the little child running up to Ryan in front of her, she regretted that she would throw it into the clouds. I would like to compete for pets. Who would let this be my own child?

So Patric easily found people.

Huang Yuan was surprised by the arrival of Patrice. After all, Patric was not a frequent visitor to his family: "Are you coming to me?"

"Yeah." He tightened his face.

"What happened to Lin Mu?" Patrice came to him and he must have been thinking about Lin Mu.

"It's a bit strange recently."

"How strange?" Huang Yuan was very good. What happened to Lin Mu, let Patric look a dignified look, although he has no expression on the face of Lin Mu, but today it is unexpectedly tight.