Charaters

Donatello

3rd oldest of his four brothers

Nicknames- Don, Donnie, Donny

Don is a mutated turtle with a purple mask and brown paddings on his knees, elbows and wrists. He has olive green skin throughout all 7 seasons of the 2003 series.

Family-

Donatello has a close relationship with Leonardo and looks to him for guidance, sometimes calling him 'boss', as in the episode "Nano". Raphael shares many interests with Donatello and is rarely cross with him. They both enjoy watching football, and playing video games, Raphael often calls him 'Brainiac', but it is said with fondness. Although the most easy-going of the turtles, Donatello does find his patience tested by his brother. When Mikey wants something, he has no qualms about bugging the resident genius incessantly, such as when Mikey wants to transform an armored car into the Battle Shell. When they are together, Don tends to take Mikey's lead in situations. Splinter takes the role of father and sensi.

Koga and he get along he tends to tech her stuff so she not always clueless in some situations. After she moved in he devopld a crush on the cerunt wolf-human hybrid.

Weponds-  Bo staff, Blasters, Ninja tech staff

Leonardo Splinterson

the tied oldest out four brothers

nicknames-

Leo
"Fearless" Leader (Raphael)
Ginsu Master
Sword Boy
Monkey Turtle
Kumquat (Ancient One)

His skin tone is forest green and he wears a blue ninja bandna. As of the season three finale, part of his shell by his left shoulder was broken off during the final fight with the Shredder, after Karai stabbed him in the shoulder.

Leonardo and Donnie have been shown to get along well. Leo knows the value of Donnie's intelligence and like all of his brothers, he often relies on his engineering skills to get them through any situation. Leonardo and Donatello rarely argued in this series. Raph and Leonardo can be competitive and butt heads at times, but other times the two have shown to care about each other, and will help each other. Like Donatello and especially Raphael, Leonardo gets really annoyed with Mikey's  pranks and wisecracks, and scolds him for his lack of focus but does show love towards his little sibling. Leonardo is the closest turtle to Master Splinter  and is loyal to him. He knows what master Splinter expects of him and will do anything to meet his expectations.

Koga and him get along petty well like donnie he helps her out with things she confusesd on as well as keeping eye out for her. He delpoded a small crush on the Human-wolf Hybird.

Weponds- Katana blades, Gunshin, Sword of Tengu, Lightning Bolt Katana Blades, Ninja Tek Katana