~two~

The next day, Y/n woke up and fixed her bed this time Mitsuya didn't cook so Y/n thought he's still asleep, so she maked her way to the bathroom to wash her face since she's still sleepy.

And without knowing Mitsuya was in the shower Y/n went in and she saw him fully naked just finished showering, "Omg! I'm sorry" Y/n said and bumped her head on the wall while walking out from the bathroom causing her to wake up.

"Next time lock the door!" She called from outside, "Yeah, I thought your still asleep sleepy head" Mitsuya whispered on Y/n's ears causing her to turn a little bit red.

"Your going now?" She asked, "I'll cook first" Mitsuya replied, Y/n just nodded and went to the bath and took a quick shower.

Y/n forgot to take her outfit with her so she doesn't have a choice to go to her room with a towel on her body, "Omg i hope he doesn't saw, ok Y/n just run" she said and opened the door and she ran slowly so that she won't be falling to the ground holding tightly the towel wrapped around in her body.

When Mitsuya saw her, Y/n quickly went in her room and locked it, while Mitsuya chuckled.

"She's cute" He mumbled while cooking.

Y/n walk out from her room while Mitsuya is waiting for her at the table, "Why are you so dress up, going somewhere?" Mitsuya asked.

Y/n hummed and nodded "I'm coming with you, i want your to see your sisters, is that okay cause it's kinda lonely here" Y/n said.

"Of course, but first let's eat i cooked some omelet" Mitsuya said and Y/n rashly went and sat down to the table.

After the two teenagers ate, Y/n stand up to wash the dishes and Mitsuya followed her, "Let me help you, so we can go" Mistuya said, "No, it's okay this is easy".

Mitsuya ignored what Y/n said and they started washing the dishes. While they both washing the dishes Mitsuya looked at the (h/c) haired girl, "Hey don't look at me like that, i might fall in love with you" Y/n said and chuckled, "Why don't you try?".

Y/n looked at Mitsuya after hearing what he said "Don't joke like that, we don't know each other yet" Y/n said and chuckled. Mitsuya smiled at her, "Stop it", Mitsuya laughed "Okay, okay i'll stop".

"Give me your hands" Mitsuya said.

"Why?", "just give me your hands" he said and grabbed a towel and wiped Y/n's hands.

Seems like Mitsuya is making Y/n to fall in love with him, what do you think?

Y/n can't help to look at the lilac haired boy who's drying her hands.

"Oh, Y/n don't be scared to fall in love" Takashi said and smiled softly at the (h/c) haired girl.

"Ok let's go" Y/n said and pulled out her hand from his and went outside while Mitsuya is following her. "Let's buy some donuts first" Y/n said and Mitsuya nodded.

After a few minutes you both reach the house of Mitsuya, "Were here" Mitsuya said.

While Y/n is staring at the apartment in front of them when some called their name, "Mitsuya, Y/n-chin!" Mikey called.

"Mikey, Draken" Y/n greets, "Eh, are you going to meet Mitsuya's family as her girlfriend?".

"No you got the wrong idea, it's kinda lonely in my place and I want to meet her sisters" Y/n quickly answered, "Eh what a lie, let's go Ken-chin, let's leave that two lovebirds there" Mikey said and they continued walking.

"Let's go Y/n" Mitsuya called you and you followed him.

"I'm back" Mitsuya said while your in the back, "Big brother!" Mana and Luna greets running to Mitsuya, while the two hugging Mitsuya Mana looked at you from the back.