~four~

Monday afternoon, Mitsuya Takashi went to Y/n's room to fetch her but Y/n don't know about it.

"Y/n, Mitsuya is there" Hina told while your just sitting appreciating the view, "What?" Y/n asked and Hina pointed to the door.

"Miss L/n your boyfriend is looking for you" Y/n's teacher said while smiling at her, Y/n nodded and grabbed her bag to go now, "Goodbye miss" Y/n said before going out.

"Why are you here?" The (h/c) haired girl asked to the lilac haired boy, "Fetching you" he said.

While walking out from the gate of (s/n) they met Draken and Mikey, "Yo Mitsuya, Y/n going on a date again" Mikey teased.

"Yeah" Mitsuya answered and Y/n's eye widened, "Okay then, enjoy!" Mikey said.

"Why did you say that?" The (e/c) eyes stared at Mitsuya while walking, "What?, im serious, im taking you on a date, may i?" Takashi said.

"You will take me on a date?, for real?" Y/n asked, "Im serious Y/n" He said and grabbed your hand and took you to his motor bike.

"What do you want?" The lilac haired boy asked, "Boba" Y/n replied.

At the boba shop. "Two (f/f)" Mitsuya ordered while holding the (h/c) haired girl hands.

"If we finished this let's go do some rides" Takashi said while looking into Y/n's pretty (e/c) eyes sweetly, when suddenly someone interrupts.

"Takashi" Baji called from his back with Chifuyu, "I wish i have a girlfriend" Chifuyu said.

"Just confess already, that's why you dont have one you don't know how to confess" Baji said, "Y/n!" (f/n) called and ran towads her.

"There she is Chifuyu" Mitsuya said, "he has a crush on my bestfriend?" Y/n asked whispering and Mitsuya nodded.

"Hey give me some" (f/n) said and drink on Y/n boba, "Your crush is there" Y/n whispered to the friend.

"H-hi Chifuyu" She said, "Hi" Chifuyu replied, "Oh gosh, go date, Mikey!" Baji caed to Mikey and Draken who's passing by and left while the four teenagers are laughing at him.

"Y/n why didn't you tell your bestfriend that you have a boyfriend" (f/n) said shaking you, "(f/n) were not together yet, now go on and confess to Chifuyu he likes you back, now go on and date" (f/n) and Chifuyu blushed from what Y/n said.

"Op i slipped, atleast you both know now" Y/n said and Mitsuya chuckled.

"Now you two go date" Mitsuya said and grabbed Y/n's hand and they left.

"Woah this is fun" Y/n said why their having some rides around in tokyo.

"Are you enjoying it?" Mitsuya asked."Yeah, im enjoying it so much because im with you".

"Y/n, who's this lucky guy you want?" Mitsuya asked. "You want to know it?" She asked.

"It's- it's you silly" Y/n said, "So that's means were together now?" Y/n chuckled after hearing what he said, "What no, not yet, you just started to court me, are you willing to wait?" Y/n asked.

"Of course im willing to wait for you Y/n" He said.

"Maybe that two are together now?" Y/n asked talking about Chifuyu and (f/n), "Maybe" he said.

"Oh the festival is tomorrow".

"May i invite you to come with me?" Mitsuya asked, "Ofcourse fetch me then" Y/n said.

The lilac haired boy dropped Y/n to her place after a very long ride around Tokyo, "Thankyou Taka, i had so much fun today, see you tomorrow" Y/n said and planted a kiss on Takashi's cheek.

"See tou tomorrow, goodnight" He said and drive off.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢