~seven~

It's been 3 month's since Y/n and Mitsuya started to be official. "Good morning my love" Mitsuya greets as Y/n walk out from her room not knowing that Mitsuya is there.

"Taka?" Y/n asked and come closer to the lilac haired boy, "I miss you, so i come over, you have school today get ready" Mitsuya said. Y/n nodded and kissed him on the cheek before going shower.

After taking a quick bath, Y/n went out from the room with her uniform on and walk towards to the table.

"You dropping me off?" The (e/c) eyes looked at the lilac haired boy smiling, "Yes, im dropping you off, and im going to pick you up".

"I love your cooking" Y/n said, "My cooking only?" He asked and pouted, "Of course you too, open your mouth", Mitsuya opened his mouth and ate the spoon full of rice with omelet.

After eating the two teenagers went out and drive off to go yo Y/n's school. "Bye bye, see you later, i love you" Y/n said and kissed him on his cheek, "I love you too, see you later" He replied.

"Y/n let's go!" (F/n) interrupt and pulled Y/n, "bye Mitsuya" F/n said, and Mitsuya also left as soon as they went in to the gate.

"Hey, how are you two?" F/n asked, "Were good, how about you and Chifuyu?".

"Were good but there's still girls that going near him, it makes me jealous" She said, Y/n chuckled and said "Same, if like that i always call him hon, do the same thing" She said and F/n nodded.

"Good morning mrs. (T/n)" they both greets to their homeroom teacher.

"Good morning Y/n, F/n" Their teacher greeted back with a smile.

"Good morning" Hinata greeted sitting behind Y/n, "Good morning Hinata".

"Everyone quiet, let's start our lesson".

———
After school, "Hi mrs. (T/n)", the teacher hummed and Mitsuya pointed to Y/n while Chifuyu pointed to F/n.

The teacher let out an 'oh' and called the two teenagers, "Y/n, F/n that's enough leave that to others, go now i think you have a double date".

The two girls looked at each other and looked at outside the door seeing their boyfriend's standing outside.

"But–", "no but's, go on" her teacher said and they both grabbed their bags and said goodbye to their teacher and went out from the room.

"I thought you're going to wait outside" Y/n asked while walking with Mitsuya.

"Nope, let's me carry you bag" Y/n gave him her bag and carried it, "Let's do some rides" F/n said.

"Yeah i miss that" Y/n said and they both grabbed their boyfriend's hands and pulled them to their motor bikes.

"You having fun back there?" Mitsuya asked, "Yeah, as long im with you, my love" Y/n said.

"Babe, Luna and Mana is asking for a picnic how about tomorrow?" Mitsuya asked, "Sure, why not?" Y/n answered.

———
After a long ride around tokyo, Mitsuya and Y/n arrived back at her place. They both went in laughing together then it suddenly turned into silence.

"Y/n?" The lilac haired boy asked and he also saw Y/n's dad and her stepmother.

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked, "Is that how you welcome a guest darling?" Her stepmother asked and walk closer to Y/n.

"Don't call me darling, you're not my mother!" She shouted at her stepmothers, "How dare you talk to me like that" She said and about to slap the (h/c) haired girl when Mitsuya stopped her by catching her hand.

"Don't you dare lay your hand on Y/n".

"Y/n, is this your boyfriend?" (F/n) asked, "Yes i am your daughter girl, mr. L/n" Mitsuya answered.

"I see, your a decent person but do you know how to protect my daughter?" He asked, "Of course Mr. L/n, i will never let someone hurt her" Mitsuya answered while Y/n is still silent.

(F/n) tested Mitsuya if he really meant what he said by faking to punch Y/n, and he quickly moved and protect Y/n.

"Good, i will give my approval to your relationship" He said.

"Y/n were going now" He's father said, "Thankyou dad" she said and smiled as the two adults went out.

"I know dad, i think hes planning something" Y/n said.

"Whatever he will said to you don't do it okay" Y/n said, "I will not" He said and hugged Y/n.

"You're going now?", "No ill stay here with you tonight" He said.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢