~three~

It's been a week since you slept in Mitsuya's place, and you haven't seen him for two days. Y/n didn't expect him to come at her place, Y/n walk out from her room without a bra and she's in oversize shirt and not expecting someone since Mitsuya has spare keys he's already inside.

"Good morning Y/n" Mitsuya greets Y/n, "Good Morning- oh gosh Mitsuya?!" the (h/c) said shocked and Y/n saw the lilac haired boy staring at her and she realized she dont have bra on, "Oh shit, please wait here" the (h/c) haired girl said and quickly went inside her room.

"Omg.." Y/n mumbled and quickly changed into a decent clothes like a dress.

"I didn't expect your coming, did you ran away again?" Y/n asked getting some rice to cook.

"No, im just visiting you" He replied, "m-me?, okay", "what about Luna and Mana?" The (e/c) eyes stared at the lilac haired boy while putting the rice cooker on.

"They both in the house of course" He answered and walk towards to the kitchen.

"May i help you?" He asked, "Uhh no thanks, just sit over there your my visitor so yeah" Y/n and pushed Mitsuya to sit to the couch and about to leave when Mitsuya grabbed her hand and pulled Y/n closer.

"Takashi what are you doing?" Y/n asked, "Why are you letting me sitting here, aren't i suppose to help my future wife to cook" He said.

"Future wife, don't be joke like that Mitsuya" Y/n said and stepped back a little bit, "What if im serious?" He asked teasingly, "Then you'll be my future husband then" Y/n said that maked Takashi smirk.

"Now then let's go cook hon" Takashi said and grabbed Y/n's hands, "h-hon?" Y/n asked.

"Are you free Y/n?" Takashi asked while you two are eating after cooking, "Of course its Sunday, tomorrow i have school, why?".

"Wanna come with me?", "Come with you?, where?" Y/n asked while eating, "To Tomans meeting, then let's go somewhere after our meeting, let's do some rides" He said.

"Souds fun, why not try it" Y/n said excitedly.

After the two finish their breakfast and also washed the dishes and after Y/n took a quick shower they both go to the meeting.

At the Toman's meeting area. "Were here" Mitsuya said as the two hoped off from the motor bike.

"Wow this is all the members of Toman?" Y/n asked and Mitsuya hummed, "Yo, Mitsuya!" Mikey called as the two turned around seeing Mikey, Draken, Nahoya, Souya, Baji, Chifuyu and Emma.

"Y/n-chin, can you tell us the truth, are you two dating?" Mikey asked, "No, its the truth" , "But you said earlier 'then you'll be my future husband' right?"Talashi said.

"Eh that just a joke, you didn't even court me yet", "Then ill court you" Mitsuya teased you.

"Oi thats enough, there so many ants here already" Baji said and they all continued to go.

After the meeting. "Takashi, Y/n you can go now" Mikey said, "Well go now then" Mitsuyasaid and grabbed your hand "Enjoy your date!" Mikey shouted.

"You guys gonna fight other teams?" Y/n asked, Takashi hummed and started driving, "Don't hurt yourself" Y/n said at him from the back.

"Hmm are you worried about me?" He asked, "Well of course" Y/n said blusing, while Takashi smiled.

"Im hungry, let's go eat" Y/n said, Mitsuya chuckled, "Sure".

Y/n and Takashi stopped at the restaurant. While the two are enjoying their food, "Y/n?" Mitsuya asked, Y/n hummed and looked at the lilac haired boy staring at her.