C6: Meeting Master

Chapter 6 Meeting Master A

Shaw Danon awoke, startled for a moment then slowly sat up; the things that had happened over the past rushed into his heart like the tides onto the shore.

Feels like waking up from a nightmare!

"You've woken up; that's good." A voice issued from the door; a person entered.

Shaw Danon looked up and recognized that he was Xavion, the disciple he had seen in Peak of Widow. In his mind, seeing familiar people, he felt slightly warmer.

"Song big brother." Shaw Danon cried.

Although Xavion is a large fellow, his heart cannot help but feel sorrow. He went to the bed, touched Shaw Danon's head, said softly: "xiao shidi, don't be sad; from now on, we are one big family."

Shaw Danon not understanding, asked: "What family?"

Xavion smiled and told him that Tian Bolis had adopted him as a disciple. Of course, the minor conflict between the Jadeon elders during the day at the Peak of Widow's Crystal Hall, he will never learn of.

Shaw Danon listened, feeling a bit lost. Jadeon, in such a farm boy's eyes, are like immortals; never having thought for one day that he will have the opportunity to join Jadeon. However, the price is not what he would have willingly paid for it.

He grit his teeth, feeling that it's useless to think about the matter any longer. Then he said: "Song Shixiong."

Xavion smiled, nodded, said: "Good. Xiao Shidi, you have slept for a day and night; you are probably hungry, right?"

Shaw Danon did not think that he was; but, after Xavion asked this, his stomach growled twice.

Xavion laughed: "Come, Xiao Shidi, we will eat something first, and then you can learn a bit about our faction; after, you can go see master and shi niang, and the other shixiongs."

Shaw Danon nodded his head then got out of bed. Noticing the room he is in is quite similar to Peak of Widow Jadeon disciples' room, but it seemed even larger.

Xavion walked with him as he explained: "Bamboo Peak is different from the other houses in Jadeon. We have very few people, the total number of people is ten, including you, so the room is larger." Walking to the entrance there is also a similar small courtyard. Once out of the yard, there is also a hallway; but, there is only a dozen houses, far less than Peak of Widow.

Shaw Dannon followed Xavion toward the kitchen. Learning from his speech, Bamboo Peak has stood since Master Jade Leaf, reaching Tian Bolis' hands now as the sixth generation; has always been the same way, not many people. Now the elders, except Master Tian Bolis, remain only as Shishu Surin, wife of Tian Bolis. The two have a daughter, Hidi, thirteen years old, two years older than Shaw Dannon; as such, Shaw Dannon is the true Xiao Shidi.

Among all of the disciples of Tian Bolis, Xavion is the oldest shixiong, following him is Wu Dayi, Zheng Dali, He Dazhi, Ludaxin, and Dubishu.

Shaw Danon trying his best to remember: "Oh, Dayi shixiong, Dali shixiong, Dazhi shixiong, Daxin shixiong, Dashu shixiong......"

Xavion laughed: "it's Dubishu shixiong."

Shaw Danon was slightly startled, then realizing, asked: "Why isn't sixth shixiong the same?"

Xavion said: "Originally, he was indeed called Dashu, but you say that again and listen to it."

Shaw Dannon murmured: "Dudashu, Dudashu, Uncle Du... ..." then understood and began laughing.

Xavion also laughed: "You know, in fact, master does not really care about it. However, shi niang is very annoyed and, after a few times, she said how Du shidi does not respect his master and that he needed to learn some lessons; the Du shidi was scared half to death and quickly asked master and shi niang to provide a new name for him. Later, shi niang gave him the name 'Dubishu.' Say this name a few more times."