Chapter 51-60

Chapter 7 Inferno Mirror A

At far away, in the darkness of the woods, Tanis Ka and Tonni stealthly hid behind a large tree, watching the people in the scene.

Tonni frowned and whispered: "Grandpa, you do not escape, instead, why you come back to this dangerous place and see the show?"

Tanis Ka's eyes were still looking at the scene, whispered: "I have already heard there are most likely treasure in devil's cave. But I can't do anything about it in the past, now since so many people help open the path for us, why don't come here and have a look, maybe we can get something good."

Tonni's pink face said unpatiently: "What if we can't get something good but run into a monster?"

Tanis Ka turned around chuckled: "Does matter, your grandpa has the founder, Master Jadeon's secret art of Earth Sinking, Water Sinking, Mile Shrink matchless mystic art, definitely not going to have a problem......"

Tonni said quietly: "Boo, they are clearly use for escaping if the scamming fail, you call those matchless mystic art!"

Tanis Ka did not notice what his grand daughter said, he was still speaking proudly: "Didn't you read grandpa's fortunate before? You said grandpa's plump forhead, money mark between the eyebrows, thick wealth line, they are symbol of great fortunate. Ho ho, tonight it will becomes true. Tonni, grandpa is very confident with your divination skill!"

Tonni: "......."

"Eh?" Tanis Ka was surprised as he turned and looked at the scene. At this moment, Shaw Danon was charging at the gentle lady with his fire stick glowing with black light.

"Pure Essence! This boy is a Jadeon."

"What?" Tonni immediately felt interested and also looked at the scene. Both sides battle restlessly with the loud sound of demons screaming. She asked Tanis Ka: "So he had the same ancestor as us, is he strong?"

Tanis Ka was watching concentratedly, the greedy smile was gone. His face was calm, eyebrows were frowned, he said: "This boy's age is not old, but his power seem already reach 'Yu Qing Realm''s level five, that's odd?"

Tonni glanced at Tanis Ka. Though other people may not know, she knew Tanis Ka is greedy for money, but with his experience, his knowledge is unmatchable. She said: "Didn't notice he is such talent."

Tanis Ka silent for a moment then shook his head, said: "I think this boy's potential isn't bad, but at most above average, definitely not a genius like Master Jade Leaf. From basic reason, with his potential, he shouldn't able to advance that fast in cultivation!"

Tonni was stunned, couldn't say anything but to continue watching the scene.

Onara was shouting angrily on the ground with gold light shining, scaring off the monsters. Shaw Danon rose in the air, charged at the lovely lady with his fire stick glowing green and black light.

The lady looked at him with her watery eyes. She shoot out her white sleeve and blocked the fire stick. They were charging at each other, just an instant, they became very close.

Shaw Danon was surprised. That lady's extremely lovely face was only a foot away from him. Faint fragrance came to him. And the soul touching eyes in the night were as beautiful as agate emerald, reflecting his figure. His heart couldn't help but moved.

"What, did you see, in the well?" Even at this crucial moment, that lady's voice was still gentle and lovely, softly entered his ears.

Shaw Danon's mind was almost taken, but suddenly a gold light flashed on his face and calmed him.