Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Dark Night A

Seven Peaks Tournament was the most important event of Jadeon. Peak of Widows needed to find a place for several hundred additional disciples. If the Bamboo Peak disciples wanted to continue their relaxing day, it would be a silly dream. Except Hidi, the other seven disciples were squeezed inside one room.

In Peak of Widows, it was normally four disciples per room. Three people were sleeping on the floor, it should be enough space for them; however, it would be slightly crowded. Suddenly, someone complained: "Really, you guys kept saying how good the main house is. Now they asked seven of us to squeeze in one room, so stingy!"

"Sixth, stop complaining. If other Shixiong hear this, that will not be good."

"Second Shixiong, you're sleeping on a bed, of course it is comfortable. But I am sleeping on a freezing floor, why don't we switch positions?"

"Zzzzzz...."

"What, you fall asleep all of a sudden, and snore?"

"Zzzzz...."

"Hmph hmph, ah, fourth Shixiong, you are always so handsome, humor, intelligent."

"Zzzzz...."

"What is that, is it really popular to fall asleep instantly nowadays? Eh, Da Shixiong, you are always so kind, how could you let your Shidi-"

"Zzzzz....."

"You--ah, third Shixiong"

"Roar roar"

They were surprised. Suddenly, the wall shook, someone shouted angrily from the next room: "Hey, does everyone in Bamboo Peak snore that loud?"

The room immediately fell silent. After a while, someone giggled. Then, the previous voice began to speak again: "Ah, fifth Shixiong, you..."

"What you, you, you? I am sleeping right next to you. You want to switch places? I don't care. We are both sleeping on the floor, anyway!"

"Ahem, nothing. Alas, the floor is cold which is already bad enough, the worst part is that there is too little space. It's impossible to be comfortable when sleeping. Xiao Shidi is fine, his body is exactly right for the size."

"Sixth Shixiong, why do you talk with your eyes closed? Don't you see a dog and a monkey are fighting for my spot, now? I am the most crowded, yet you still say I am the most comfortable?"

"But I am still-"

"Shut up, sixth!" They shouted all at once.

After dark, many disciples went for a walk, amazed by the beautiful Peak of Widows. But, as it was getting late, many people went back to their room.

As darkness arrived at this sky reaching peak, in the clear sky, the moon shone on the mountain.

Just when Shaw Danon was sleeping deeply, he felt something move next to him. He opened his dreamy eyes and found Ashh and Big Yella were missing. He sat up and saw Big Yella's figure run past the door. Ashh was sitting on his back.

Shaw Danon was curious. He wondered where the dog and monkey were going at such a late hour in the night. He quietly got up and randomly grabbed some clothes. As he went to the door, under the moon light, he saw Big Yella carrying Ashh towards Cloud Sea.

Shaw Danon remembered Xavion had told him that direction was to Peak of Widows' kitchen. Big Yella lived for hundreds of years, already a cultivated dog, but still so greedy. He turned and wanted to go back to sleep; but then, he thought it would be embarrassing if someone saw Bamboo Peak's Big Yella and Ashh went to steal food. So, he decided to chase them back.