C9: Dagos and Fuwas

Chapter 9 Dagos and Fuwa A

It was Xavion's first time playing the role of teacher, seeing Shaw Danon hand holding his cheek and enchanted, he could not help but increase in enthusiasm and continue talking:

Pure Essence process from simple to most complicated. Most people need only one year to master Yu Qing's first level; however, later on greater difficulties will appear. Normal people need five years for the second level. The third level is like a watershed, it separates the strong from the weak. If quality is just a little poor, they will be stuck there for the rest of their life, more accomplished people may need as many as fifty to sixty years.

Shaw Danon was tongue tied, Xavion smiled, and continued.

Pure Essence's main cultivation incantation is roughly completed in terms of outside instruction at the third level; following that is dependent upon quality and self-study. A master with high cultivation may be of slight assistance, the experiential is personal, only in ensuring disciples can experience a less crooked path. Of course, this so-called "crooked road" is measured in terms of a hundred years or more.

When practice of Pure Essence reaches Yu Qing fourth level, meaning they have mastered the basic principles, disciples then can practice different types of magic and craft their own esper. The origin of espers is a long story. Myths and legends purported that the gods of heave have their own artifacts with peerless power. In the human world, cultivators are also able to develop. Those of weaker strength can fly at the speed of lightning, while the stronger are able to shake heaven and earth, destroy mountains and rivers.

There are varieties of esper materials, some are strange. One thing, however, is certain; esper's material decides the esper's strength after it has been crafted. If simply normal iron is utilized to cast "Thunderblade," the sword and the owner will have already turned to ashes before they even have an opportunity to attack enemies.

In Jadeon, because Master Jade Leaf found the ancient sword "Regenesis" in the "Moontop Hollow," with no comparable opponent. Many younger generations not only admired him, most people practice with swords as their esper. Thousands of years later, many people became swordsmen, it has almost become Jadeon's unwritten rule, even the change of its name to Jadeon Sword Faction is not surprising.

Here, there is need to mention the specifics of the head of Bamboo Peak, Tian Bolis. He himself crafted a sword esper, "Flame Spirit"; it is one of the most famous swords of Jadeon. However, for some unknown reason, he does not wish to encourage his disciples to practice swords. Not only that, he often "encourages" his disciples to craft some different sorts of esper which creates a bit of criticism within Jadeon. Since there is no written rule, however, and, secondly, Tian Bolis' disciples quality is just normal and low in number, people generally let them be.

Within all of Bamboo Peak's disciples, da shixiong Xavion maintains the highest level of cultivation, he has already reached Pure Essence's Yu Qing fifth level. Then, following his attainment, is fourth disciple He Dazhi, who has reached fourth level. Although he started later than Wu Dayi, Zheng Dali, he is the wisest of all the disciples; as such, he was capable of catching up even though he started late.

As for the second disciple Wu Dayi, third disciple Zheng Dali, fifth disciple Ludaxin, sixth disciple Amandla, all were struggling in Yu Qing third level. But xiao shi mei Hidi was of extraordinary intelligence, parents carefully taught her while she was still a child. Although she started to do bamboo chopping homework at 10 years of age, she had already practiced Pure Essence for many years. At thirteen years old she reached Yu Qing fourth level, is able to use esper, is known as one of the famous precocious children in Jadeon, favoured by her parents and elders, Surin has given Hidi her famous "Phoenix Soul" as a self-defense esper.