Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Dead End A

The wave of the Heartless Sea had gradually became calm, but the fear in everyone's heart had not lightened. Abyssal Viper's giant body sat in front of them like a demon from ancient time.

The giant object slightly swung its head, it seem like it did not expect there will be living human under Forsaken Abyss. It looked at them, did not make a move.

The calm Anan was the first putted herself together. She turned her head and saw Shaw Danon was still sharing at the Abyssal Viper. She pulled his sleeve. Shaw Danon shook, then turned his head. Anan whispered: "We step back first."

Shaw Danon immediately understood, nodded his head, supported Anan walked back. Bilu who was next to Negar, saw them moving, she cried: "Don't move-"

Shaw Danon and Anan startled. But just in the blink of the eye, the green light in Abyssal Viper's eyes glared, alarmed, and let out a heaven shocking roar. Everyone here covered their ears, but they could still feel their ears ringing.

While Shaw Danon was still in the stat of shock, Abyssal Viper's body moved and the tail that was soak in the water swept. Immediately a fourty feet high, several hundreds feet wide wall of water mightily crushed upon them. Among the water, there was a black tail of the snake striked at them.

While the water was still several yards away, the gale already hitted their faces, almost knocked them down. If really get hitted by this tide of water wall and the black tail, they will crushed into thousands pieces. Shaw Danon did not put much into consideration. His right arm carried Anan, summoned fire stick and flight back with all his strength.

But the wall of water was fast as wind, faster than any movement. Shaw Danon hadn't made ten feet, the wall of water already caught up to him. The roar of water was next to ears. Shaw Danon's body tightened. There was almost no additional thought in his brain. At this fate deciding moment, Shaw Danon shouted and flight upward. But when he was only a little more than ten feet above the ground, he felt the water surrounded him.

"Boom"!

He unwillingly drew into the giant tide, his body was wet all over. Then he heard Anan screamed, his arm lossened, under the unstopable strong force, he and Anan were seperated.

Shaw Danon was paled with surprise. He struggled to get to Anan, but the strength of the billow was so strong, at the next moment, the two people were already several yards away from each other.

Seeing the raging tide roared wildly, Anan who was next to him a moment ago had disappeared in the darkness. Shaw Danon trembled, his brain was in chaos, his enter body was pushed forward by the giant wave.

When Shaw Danon felt every part of his body was about to be rend apart by the strong pressure, he suddenly peered and saw, among the water, where the sound came from, a black figure flashed. Abyssal Viper's giant black tail striked toward him.

Spray and rocks were everywhere when the black tail passed. The momentum was unstoppable. Shaw Danon did not think he can be alive if he get hitted by this giant tail.

At this critical moment, the strength came out of no where again from Shaw Danon. In the water, green light glowed again, surrounded Shaw Danon, escaped and flight upward to the sky at more than ten feet above the giant wave.

Just when Shaw Danon overjoyed, an unstoppable great force swept at his lower body. Instantly, his entire body shook. Though it was just the left over force, his vision turned black, almost knocked out. If not because he knew it was matter of life and death, and forced himself to remain conscious, he will probably die here.