Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Path of Righteous A

Big Yella lay on the floor, eyes half closed, its tail swing frequently. Ashh lay on the bed, the pair of bright eyes looked at Shaw Danon's anxious face. Shaw Danon glared at it, tirely said: "What you looking at?"

Of'course Ashh did not understand what Shaw Danon meant, so it "creak creak" twice. Its master was injured, but looked at this monkey's face, it got no sign of worry, but felt happy for Shaw Danon's suffer.

Shaw Danon said impatiently: "Go, go, go, get out!"

Shaw Danon heard foot step came from the door. He smiled, said: "Sixth Shixiong, why you send the meal so early today?"

His voice stopped all the sudden as he saw Tian Bolis' stout body came in from the door. Shaw Danon surprised. These days, Surin let him rest under quiet condition. All the Shixiongs include Hidi only visited him once. Only Amandla came and send him the three meals. He did not expect Tian Bolis will appear.

He startled, then he realized and got off from the bed, about to salute. Tian Bolis' heart was depressed, volatile. He waved his hand, said: "No need."

Shaw Danon answered, then stood up at the side. Watching Tian Bolis sat next to the table, he held his breath.

Tian Bolis looked at this disciple's reaction. There was no way he looked like an outstanding, talented person, more like someone who is dumb, but why......

Tian Bolis shook his head, sighed, said: "Seventh, come sit here."

Shaw Danon surprised again. Normally Tian Bolis did not care about him. Today he was little kind to him. He could not believe his ears.

Tian Bolis waited for a moment, saw Shaw Danon was still staring at himself, seem like did not react. He became little angry, said: "Do I need to please you to sit down?"

This scold filled with anger. Shaw Danon found back the normal feeling of his master. He immediately reacted and sat down.

Tian Bolis stopped. Then he smiled bitterly, shook his head, said: "How is your body?"

Shaw Danon respectfully said: "Reply to master. Since came back from Peak of Widows, thank to master, Shi niang's cure, and all Shixiongs' care, it almost recover."

Tian Bolis looked at him, said lightly: "Seven Peaks Tournament already passed for more than a month, look like you are almost recover. I have a few questions that I need you to answer them right now."

Shaw Danon's heart sinked. He felt the thing that he fear finally came. But he could only say: "Yes, master please say it."

Tian Bolis said slowly: "Your black stick, where did you get it?"

Shaw Danon's heart beated, and looked at Tian Bolis. Tian Bolis was also staring at him. His face was still calm, but his eyes were aggressive.

Thousands of thought in his mind, but he couldn't make a sound. Tian Bolis' face darken, said: "Say it!"

Pressed by his master, sweat already appeared on Shaw Danon's forehead. Although he did not have much experience, but years ago in ancient valley, Sinister Orb accidentally combined with the weird black stick was too awkward. From what he had heard from his Shixiongs' daily conversation, the Path of Good never allow evil thing with ability to suck out blood. If he allow Tian Bolis to know what actually happened, the result will be unimaginable.

Other than that, in his heart, there was still one thing, a thing that he fear the most to tell, especially when he found out Pozhi was Four Divine Monks of Skysong and remembered the incanation he taught him.