jealousy

"Hey Ray how are you today"?

The day started out normal. Ray met up with Norman at the school gate and they walked to class together. "I'm fine" Ray answered and they walked into class.

"NORRMANNN RAYYYYY" a voice called and they looked at the back of the room. They saw a girl with bright orange hair jumping up and down while waving them over. Ray looked over at Norman for a second to see him smiling and blushing.

They both walked over to her and she hugged both of them. "Hello emma how are you" Norman asked hugging her back while Ray was trying to escape the hug.

"I'm great but I would be better if ray would just except my love and affection" she joked and Norman laughed while Ray was still struggling in the hug.

"Let goooo" he whinned. Emma let Norman go but kept Ray in a hug. "But I wanna hug my frienddd" Emma whinned. Norman was now laughing while Emma and Ray fought.

"OK class settle down". My yuugo said walking into the class room with a tired look." Emma please stop trying to suffocate Ray in my class I don't want to deal with the paperwork if he dies".

Emma giggled and let Ray go and Ray walked over to his seat while Emma did the same.

Class was boring. Ray saw Norman and Emma talking and laughing a little which made him feel sick to his stomach.

After class Norman and Emma were talking about something Ray didn't understand so he just tuned them out.

"Why do I feel so upset that Norman and Emma are having fun without me. There freinds to they should be able to have fun without me".

"Hey Ray are you feeling ok"?

Ray looked up and saw Norman looking at him with concerned eyes. He saw Ray walking with his head down so he got worried.

"Um yeah I'm fine ".

Emma noticed her friends talking so she skipped off to lunch without them.

"If you arnt feeling well you should go to the nurse. I could take you if you want" Norman offered but ray shook his head.

"No im fine really".

"OK but If you need anything let me know".

Ray nodded as he and Norman walked to there next class. Once agen Norman and Emma were talking and joking all throughout class didn't bother to include Ray.

After class was lunch. Norman and Emma ran off to get in line but ray walked over to the table the three always sit at and put his head down.

"They never even bothered to include me in there jokes or conversations. I mean that's always how it's been but it still hurts.

he watched emma and norman get there food with smiles on there faces. when they walked back over norman noticed ray had his head down and not talking to them. "ray are you sure your ok, youve been acting wird all day". ray looked up at norman and shook his head. " im fine really dont worry. i just kinda have a headace but lets be honist when do i not".

emma giggled at rays sarcasum

norman was still worryed about ray even after he told him hes fine. norman and emma ate there lunches while ray watched.

"ray are you hungry? if you are you can have some of my food" emma offered and norman nodded. " yeah you can have some of mine to".

ray shook his head and said hes not hungry and put his head back down. emma and norman looked at each other for a seconed and emma pulled out her phone so did norman.