grace fild jelly

Rays pov

"I have a crush on norman"!

I looked up from my book and saw Emma infront of me hands clenched into fists by her sides and face bright red. "So"?

Emmas eyes opened wide by my words and she glared at me while flailing her arms. "Isn't it obvious? I want you to help me make him like me back"!

I rolled my eyes and went back to reading my book while Emma yelled at me. It's not like I have to help her or anything. I don't owe her anything.

"Emma can you shut up I'm trying to read. Keep me out of your love life".

Emma sat down next To me and smiled big. "You don't have to do anything much just please help me. I won't stop bothering you till you agree"?

I sighed knowing she was telling the truth. She would probably fallow me all day asking for help if I didn't now. Might as well get it over with.

"Fine what do you want" I said slamming my book shut and glaring at her. She claped her hands together and smiled at me. "Thanks Ray anyway i just need you to help me make him jealous to see if he likes me back if he dosnt get jelly then he dosent and I won't confess".

I nodded and Emma started telling me her plan.

"EMMA WE ARE GANNA PLAY TAG WANNA PLAY" dons voice shouted from across the hill. Emma and i nodded at each other and stood up. "SURE" Emma shouted back.

We walked down the hill together and saw all the kids looking at us. "OK normans ganna be it....Ray are you ganna play"?

I nodded. "If it's OK I'd like to join"? Everyone stared at me shocked them stared cheering happy I would finally paly with them. Even norman looked really happy.

His ocean blue eyes staring at my dull green ones with an adorable small smile. NO RAY STOP THINKING LIKE THIS. There is no way Norman likes you back so just save yourself the trouble and let Emma have him.

When Norman stared counting Emma and I ran I the woods with the other kids. I stayed by emmas side the entire time. We climbed up a tree and sat on the same branch really close.

"Emma are you sure you wanna do this? What if Norman gets the wrong idea and thinks we're dating"?

"Thats why I'll confess to him"?

"Well what if he thinks we're are dating and thinks your trying to cheat on me with him so he rejects you"?

"Would he really think I'm mean enough to cheat"?

I sighed. "Well no bu-".

"Ray just stop thinking and go along with my plan". I sighed and nodded. We heard foot steps approaching so we covered are mouths with are hands to quite are breathing.

After awhile of silence we saw Norman run under the tree we were in and he looked up. "There you Two are". We climbed down and Norman tagged us. Emma was wining about how we should've looked for a better hiding spot. While I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys we need to go back to the house before people start to worry". Norman and Emma nodded. We started walking back and I felt Emma nudge my hand so I grabbed hers and intertwined our fingers.

I felt Norman looking at us but I just brushed it off and continued hold Emmas hand.

He's probably mad at me thinking I'm ganna take Emma. I feel bad for doing this but whatever. At least they will be happy in the end. Thats all that matters to me.

After we got back I sat down at my tree and pulled out my book to resume reading. I heard footsteps approach but ignored them toll I felt something lay on my lap. I looked down and saw Emma smiling at me. "Just play along" she mouthd and I sighed for what felt like the millionth time today. "Whatever".

After awhile Norman sat by me as well. He didn't say anything and I didn't either. He's probably trying ti find the right words to say since he's probably mad.

Suddenly I felt something land on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Normans head leaning on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

"What are you doing". I said and he put a finger to his lips. "Shh you don't want to wake up Emma do you". I growled under my breath but didn't say another thing. Eventually I felt Norman fall asleep so now two sleeping idiots are on my. Damn screw my life.

I looked over at Norman. His snow white hair. His flawless pale skin. His perfectly shaped body. He was perfect.  No wonder Emma likes him. Who wouldn't . I really hope this works and they can be happy together. 

I leaned my head agenst the tree and closed my eyes. Might as well sleep there's nothing else to to do anyway.

It seemed like i only closed my eyes for a second but when I opened them the sun was starting to go down and mama was standing over me.

"Hello dear. Have a good nap"? I nodded and I felt Norman and Emma start to wake up and move off of me. "Its time for dinner you three let's go inside". We all rubbed are eyes and nodded.

We sat down for diner Emma next to me and Norman across from me. I felt Emma nudge my hand and I realized what she wanted. I reached over to her fork and put some of her food on it and held it to her lips. "OK emma as ah". Emma giggled and did as told so I fed her.

I saw Norman staring at us with obvious jealously.

"Emma you have something on your face". I grabbed a napkin and rubbed her cheek with it. She giggled some more before Norman stood up abruptly. 

"Mom I finished can I go to the library". Mom looked at him and nodded so he grabbed his plate. When he did he whispered in my ear. "Meet me in the library when your done. Don't bring Emma". I nodded and he left.

"Ooh what did he say ray"? Emma asked with an exited smile. "He said to meet him in the library and you can't come".

"Aww but I wanna come". Emma whinned and I rolled my eyes standing up. "I'm finished as well mom". She nodded and I took my plate and left to go see Norman. 

When I got to the library i saw Norman sitting at one of the tables with a book.

"Yo you wanted to see me"? He put the book down and nodded.

"Yeah I wanted to ask...are you and Emma dating"? Here it is. He is ganna tell me he loves her. I'm going to cry tonight I guess .

"No were not...why"?

"Because I don't like you being so close and doing that stuff with her".

"Why. Because you like her"?

".......no..... because...I like you...."

My eyes widened and Norman coverd his face with his hands. "I'm sorry I know it's wired for a gut to like another guy bu-"

I cut him off by pulling his hands away from his face and kissing him. I felt him tense at first but soon relax and start kissing me back.

I can't beleave it. He likes me. Not her.

Norman and I broke away for a second and I was about to say something until Norman pulled me back down into a kiss and pulled me onto his lap.

This kiss was rougher then the last. His hands on my thighs keeping me on place on his lap. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. He explored the inside of my booth with his tongue. I couldn't help but let out small moans.

When he pulled away I was out of breath and my face was red. I buried my face into his chest and he chuckled and patted my head. "I take it you like me to"? I nodded. "So do you wanna be my boyfriend"? I nodded again.

"YESSSS". 

I pulled away from Norman as Emma jumped into the room happy. "I KNEW IT. I KNEW YOU TO WERE GAY FOR EACH OTHER. I WAS RIGHT".

norman and my faces werebright red and Gilda ran into the room and yelled at Emma for interrupting. She then apologized and dragged Emma out.

"Well that was.....interesting "? Norman said tilting his head. "Oh thats what she was actually doing". I said and face planted into normans chest. "Damn it Emma tricking me like this".

Norman chuckled and kissed my head. "It is thanks to her I got the courage to ask you out though". Norman pointed out.

"Yeah I guess it wasn't all bad".