fluffy

Rays pov

"RAYYY WAKE UPPP". A loud voice yelled at me then i felt something. More like someone jump on me.

"Uhg Emma get off" I said and tried to push her off of me.

"No you need to wake up ray". She said pouting and I rolled my eyes. "Will you get off if I do"? She nodded so i sat up And she got off.

I told Emma to leave the room so I could change and she did but when she left I looked around to make sure no one else was in the room. Once I saw the coast was clear I pulled the blankets on my bed back and pulled out my stuffed bear. Mom gave it to me as a present before i became her spy and it reminded me of the days when things were simple. When I wasn't sure the demans I saw in my dreams were real. The days I didn't spy on my friends.  The good days.

I crawled back in bed and held the teddy bear close promising myself I'd get up soon and hide it. My eyes betrayed me though as they slowly closed brining me back to sleep.

Normans pov

"Ray still isn't down for breakfast" Emma said. "Are you sure you woke him up"? I asked and Emma nodded.

"Norman dear do you mind going up to the rooms to wake Ray up. I would hate to start breakfast without him". I nodded and started going upstairs.

I came to the bedroom door and knocked on it. "Ray are you in there"? I heard someone fall out of bed and run around the room before the door opened to show Ray infront of me. Hair messy and clothes wrinkled. 

"Yo".

I glared at him and grabbed his wrist dragging him downstairs with me. "Dont you yo me because of you and your bad sleeping habits mom didn't start breakfast yet" I scolded him.

When we got back downstairs we both sat down and ate are breakfasts. After we took are test and went outside to play. We'll by play I mean me beating don at tag and Ray reading by his tree.

After we ate lunch played more then ate dinner. After dinner we started geting ready for bed. I came into the bedroom and saw Ray was the only one in the room. After he saw me come in he quickly hid something under his blankets and waves at me.

"Yo norman" he said and I smiled and waved back. "Hi ray. How has your day been? We didn't talk much cause you were reading and I didn't want to disturb you". I said and he shrugged.

"Its fine you don't bother me. And my days been ok". I nodded and we both left to brush are teeth. Before we got to the bathroom we saw mom and she asked if she could talk to ray for a bit so he left with her.

When i came back to are room i went to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up after a little while to the sound of whimpering. I looked to my side and saw Ray tossing and turning in his sleep. I think he's having a nightmare.

I walked over to him and shook him awake. "Ray...Ray wake up".

He opened his eyes and once he saw me he sighed in relief and hugged me. "Ray?" I asked and he let go. "Sorry i just....dreamed you and Emma....died....so I was...happy your here". He said and fiddled with his fingers explaining why he hugged me.

Ray wasn't a really affectionate person so it caught me off gard when he hugged me but now it makes since.

"Its ok. Emma and I are fine so don't worry". Ray nodded and looked away.

"Well I'm going back to my bed so night" I said about to climb off rays bed but he grabbed my arm stoping me. "Ray"?

"Please dont go....I'm scared". He mumbled just loud enough for me to here.