i hate you mama

(This isn't really a norray more of a Issabella and Ray oneshot but heavy angst). TW (This contains gore and suicide)

Rays pov

"The plan is I'm ganna distract mama while don and Gilda keep look out and Norman and emma will climb the wall" I confirmed with the others and they nodded. "OK let's do this".

I walked over to mama and waved her over. She handed the baby she was holding to Gilda and came over to me. "Are you ready to switch the poison"? I asked and she nodded.

We both walked into the house and twored the bedrooms were the fake poison was when mama spoke up.

"I got rid of her"

I looked at her and she had a horrific smile that I knew oh to well. I ran up to sister krones room to see it empty and abandoned.

"As you can she I got rid of her. She became useless and your next". Mama said coming up behind me.

"As of now are deal I over" she said claping her hands together and I started yelling. "But I can still be useful.  Wasn't I good enough for you. It's not over yet"

"Thats right you were a good lap dog. Even if you were a filthy Trader". After she said that I ran up to her to try to tackle her but because of her being taller I did no damage.

I felt her grab the back of my shirt and pull me off of her and threw me on the ground and shut the door.

"MOM". I yelled whole trying to get her to let me free. "MOM PLEASE DONT DO THIS".

I herd her mummble about how she thought the people running were norman and Emma before she spoke loudly threw the door at me.

"I really do love you ray bit please be a good boy and stay in there for a bit". I heard her footsteps dissiper and I yelled. I couldn't do anything. I was trapped.

I tried braking down the door but everything I tried didn't work. I was out of breath and started looking around the small room to find something to break the door down with but it was dark and I couldn't see clearly.

It almost looked like the walls were starting to close in on me. The room was geting smaller. I was alredy out of breath before but now it was getting even harder to breathe. What is happening to me. The room is so small and dark. I can't get out. Help.

I fell to my knees tears starting to form in my eyes. Mama had told me before I was clostrophobic but I never really put myself in a situation were it got bad.

I remembered when I found out.

I was playing hide and seek with Norman and Emma and I decided to hide in the closet. When I first got in the closet it was kinda hard to breath and it was dark so I was ganna leave but I herd noises on the outside so i stayed. I noticed the room geting smaller and I was starting to get more scared by the second but I was also stubborn so I didn't want to lose because of a stupid fear.

I started to cry and after awhile the door opened and I was pulled into a hug. "There you are Ray. Are you ok dear your crying"? Mama saved me. She hugged me and helped me calm down from my panic attack. She said it was ok to be stubborn sometimes but when you need something you can deny it so if I'm scared I need to get myself out of the situation. 

I guess that's not an option here though. I'm locked in. There's no escape.

I sat on the floor trying to control my breathing before I heard a loud scream. It sounded like. "Emma"?

Isabellas pov

Now that my problem is solved I can let out Ray. I broke Emmas leg and told Norman he's geting shiped out. Now I have nothing to worry about.