overprotective father

Yuugo. The adaptive father of ray. Normans greatest enemy.

Many times Norman tried to have a normal day with his boyfriend Ray. Walk him home, Take him to dinner, and Watch a movie with him. All things normal significant others would do. The only difference between Norman, Ray, and everyone else is rays father. Yuugo.

Whenever Norman tried to walk Ray home yuugo was always at the door ready to greet Ray with open arms but glare daggers at Norman. When Norman tried to take Ray out for dinner yuugo decided to make rays favorite meal at home and alot of it so Ray was full before Norman got a chance to take him to eat so instead they decided to watch a movie but yuugo sat on another couch staring at them and when Norman tried to hold rays hand yuugo would make a noise signifying not to.

Norman wanted to like yuugo because Ray really loves him like he was a real father but it was geting difficult.   whats worse is that yuugo always did these things behind rays back so Ray had no idea. Norman tried to tell Ray what was going on but ray just laughed it off and said Norman was just overreacting. 

But not anymore. Norman decided to find a way to spend time with his boyfriend despite his adoptive father.

Normans pov

"Ray let me walk you home" I called to my boyfriend as he was geting ready to leave for his house. "ok sure". He replied.

We left the building and we started walking to his house hand in hand . "Norman do you want to stay over? I'm sure yuugo and lucus wouldent mind"? I shook my head and smiled at him. "Sorry love but I have alot of work to get done maybe next time". Ray nodded with a sad look in his eyes.

"How about tomorrow you and I go out on a date instead"? That cheered Ray up. "Yeah sounds like fun". I nodded and we continued walking to his house.

When we got to his house I saw yuugo at the door. He smiled at Ray so he let go of my hand and embraced his father. Nows my chance.

"Bye Norman thanks for walking me home". Ray said. Before he could go inside with yuugo though I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me and kissed his cheek. "Anytime love have a good day".

When I saw rays face I had to stop myself from laughing with how red it was. Yuugo on the other hand looked furious.

Yuugos pov

What the actual fuck. He just kissed my son.

That Norman kid is dating my son and let's just say I'm not the biggest fan of him.

Ok let's be honest I don't like him at all.

He's a good kid just...idk he just makes me mad when he's around Ray.

Ray and I walked inside and I went to make dinner while My husband Lucas was sitting on the couch reading. Lucas noticed I was upset so he came over and hugged me.

"OK tell me what Norman did this time " he said and I growled. "That damn kid kissed Ray infront of me. Like dosent he know there's a time and place to do that kind of stuff".

Lucas sighed. "And when do they get a chance to do that kind of stuff"? I thought about it. "I don't fucking know. Maybe when there on a date or something".

"And when do they get a chance to go on dates"?

"Um weekends when we aren't busy"?

I was starting to get what Lucas was saying but I didn't want to accept the fact that Norman was right.

"Look I get what your saying i just don't like the kid. I think Ray needs to find someone else".

Lucas sighed again and let me go. Before either of us could say anything else Ray came onto the kitchen with a smile.

"Hey i wanted to let you guys know Norman and I plan to go on a date tomorrow". Lucas nodded and said it was ok while I asked"What do you two plan to do"?

Ray shrugged and said Norman didn't tell him and he went back to his room.

Damn how will I be able to stop this if I don't even know were there going. Norman did this on purpose. Damn kid.

"I hope you don't plan to do anything to ruin there time together yuugo"? Lucas said looking at me suspicions like. "How the hell will I be able to do anything If I don't know what there doing"? I snaped back.

Lucas shrugged and walked away. Damn that Norman kid.

Normans pov

I showed up to rays house the next day with a bouquet of red roses and insted of ringing the door bell I textd Ray I was there. I knew if I rang the door bell or knocked yuugo would answer so this is easier. 

I heard moment from inside and I saw Ray open The door in a cute outfit. Back jeans and a black shirt with black and white striped sleeves. He had white convers and a black beanie as well. Since I didn't tell him were we were going he made a good decision on what to wear.

"Hello love" I said handing him the bouquet. "Aw thank you norman" ray said taking the roses. "Ill take them inside and put them in a vase". I nodded and followed him inside.

I saw yuugo and Lucas sitting on a couch. When Lucas saw me he smiled and waved with his one arm and yuugo glared at me. I smiled at both and waved while Ray came back.

We linked arms and Lucas yelled for us to have a good time.

I brought Ray to a movie I knew he would want to see then brought him to dinner. After I took him to the park for a walk.

"Norman this was really nice" Ray said leaning his head on my shoulder while I walked him home. "Its no problem Ray I hope to go on many more dates like this". Ray smiled and nodded telling me he wanted that to.

When we got to his front porch I kissed him goodbye and he went inside.

When I went to walk away though I saw an angry looking yuugo at the window

Mission complete

Yuugos pov

HE KISSED HIM AGIEN.

I sat on the couch as Ray came into the living room were Lucas and I were sitting with a big smile on his face.

"So Ray how was your date"? Lucas asked and I nodded.

"It was great dads". Ray looked so happy. He told us all about the date. How they went to the movies, got dinner, and took a walk in the park. He was so happy.

Ray walked up to Lucas and i And hugged us. "Thank you so much dad's for letting me go and date him. I love Norman so much".

After Ray let us go and went to bed Lucas looked at me. "So it seems Ray had fun". "Yeah".

I new what he wanted. He wanted me to admite he was right and Norman isn't that bad. I sighed. "I guess that Norman kid isn't that bad".

Lucas smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Good. Now I'm going to bed can you bring rays phone up to him though he left it on the kitchen counter"?

I nodded abd kissed Lucas on the cheek as well before he went to the bedroom and I went to the kitchen to grab rays phone. When I looked down at the screen it lit up and I saw rays lock screen.

Him and Norman

Kissing.

"HELL NO. THAT DANM BRAT KISSING MY SON".