three.

Sean's POV

The girl made a squeaking noise as I asked her name.
"Hey, it's not that big of a deal," I said. "Its just a name."

She looked startled, almost as if she was in another place and now she's coming back to reality.

"Elle," she said, before swiftly walking away with a grimace on her face.

Something was up with this chick. I could tell.

I turned around and jogged a bit to catch up with her. By now we were outside, into the cold bite of winter.

"Hey!" I shouted, hoping to get her attention.

As I caught up to her, she turned around seemingly meaning to answer my shout. But instead of answering me, she slipped on the slick ice.

Just in the nick of time, I grabbed her hand. She was now halfway on the ground, halfway in the air.

I looked into her eyes. They darted around, alarmed. I never told anyone this,  but blue eyes really turn me on.
I studied them. They seemed beautiful and majestic, the deep oceanic blue that they were. But something in them seemed off. They looked almost.... broken. Like some part of her just gave up, and her eyes showed it.

I followed Elle's gaze to the arm that I was holding. Her long sleeve had fallen back, now hiked up to her elbow.

On her arm there were bruises in the shapes of fingerprints.

And more importantly, slashes on her inner forearm.

Hey guys, it's Linnea. I was thinking the next one would be an Elle POV, but do you guys want me to keep going with the Sean POV?
Anyways, I'll try to come up with a cast next time.