thirteen.

Are you proud of me?
I changed the cover and title and description and also updated the characters list WHILST updating. Yeah I know, I'm flawless. Btw I changed the name from nerds and bruises to stereotypes, I really didn't like the name and I was thinking about changing it for a while so... Huzzah!

Elle's POV
"Favorite food?"
I rolled my eyes. Is that the most creative thing he can come up with?
"Mac."

"Favorite color?"
"Red and black."
"Favorite brand?
"Hot topic."
"Want any tattoos?"
"Of course."
"Of what?"
"I don't know."
"..."
I raise my eyebrows at him. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just... Different."
I roll my eyes once again. Whever I'm with Sean, my eyes seem to get an intense workout analyzing the ceiling.

"Do you have any peircings?"
I tucked my hair behind my ear, to show him the three I had lining my earlobe, and the double helix' on one side.

"Anywhere else?"
"Maybe," I waggled my eyes at him, and he blushed a deep crimson red. I snickered inside. My ears are the only things I have peirced.

"Do you want any other peircings?"
I perked up a little bit here. "I want an industrial bar on my left ear, and a lip ring." He seemed surprised. Why, I don't know.

"How many times have you died your hair?"
I held up four fingers.
"Pink (I was12, let it go), green, I dip dyed my hair blue when I was 15, and when I turned 17, I dyed my hair red."

He looked at my hair. "Your roots are growing out," he commented.
I snorted. "Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I dyed it."

He squinted. "That reminds me, when is your birthday?"

"December 15th." He checked his phone for the date, and his eyes widened.
"That's in almost a week!" He shouted.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock."
He rolled his eyes at me.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
I leaned my head on the headrest of the seat and tried to find patterns in the ceiling of the car. "I like you car, I said. Ish.

"Elle." I sighed.
"Because it's really not important."
He rolled his eyes at me, then shot up out of his seat. "I know what we're going to do for your birthday."
"What?" I asked.
"Well, I can't tell you Elle, because then it won't be a secret."

"...fine."

"... So you like my car, huh?"
I smiled. "Ish."
He chuckled.
"I'm thinking about trading it in for a Jeep."

Now it was my turn to shoot out of my seat.
I turned to him and said, "100%, you should totally do that!"
He chuckled again.
"In the next few days I'm going shopping for one. Want to come?"

"YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS!"
I leaned over to hug him.

"yesssss" I hissed out and pumped my fist. He was full on laughing now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/N
So I got my second earlobe peircings, and either today or tommorow I'm dip dying my hair dark blue/green and I'm so excited!!! My hair is already kind of ombré because I bleached the bottom half a while ago, but I'm getting tired of it, so this is happening. 😄😄😄😄✌️✌🗯