seven.

Elle's POV
I bounce along on my way to school, singing along as the new Fall Out Boy song plays in my ears from my iPod.

come in here unannounced,
Drag my nails on the tile,
I just followed your scent,
You can't just follow my smile.
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone,
Nothing left to leave behind.

The intro to "irresistible" plays in my ears (loudly, if I might add), and I almost didn't notice the car creeping up behind me.
The driver of the car honked many times, making me almost jump out of my boots.

I turn around to tell the driver to fück off, but I hold off when I realize it's Sean.

He inches the car slowly towards me and rolls his window down.

"We need to talk about yesterday," Sean says.

This again? Honestly, I've moved on. 24 hours should be enough for Sean to move on. I almost tell him to forget it and stop tailing me, but I hesitate.
What could come of that?

The pro is, he could do what I asked him to do, which is go away and never talk to me again. That way he won't get tangled up in this mess.

The con is, he could get pissed off, tell teachers, which leads to counselors and therapy and cops and social workers and also something else. What was it? Oh yeah, a whole lotta bullshït I don't want to nor have time to deal with right now.

I mull over the possible outcomes in my head for a second, before deciding that there were more cons than the pros.

So instead of telling him to basically f×ck off, I say in my sweetest voice that I could possibly make, "What did you want to talk about?"

I'm assuming he'll tell me that we need to tell someone, and that this is wrong, and that I can get help and how No one with a capital N should have to go through what I did. And after he's finished his little rant, I'll calm him down and tell him it's no big deal, that I can deal.

That's what I assumed would happen.

But I was more wrong than I could possibly imagine.

"Yes?" I asked Sean, smiling.

To which he responded with, "I don't get why you have to lie to people to get attention, especially about something as huge as this that is obviously not true. You could ruin your father's life, spreading a rumour like this."

A/N
Hey guys, sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger there. By the way, there are probably many, MANY spelling and or grammar mistakes, so feel free to point those out and I'll fix them.
Question of the day - what would you do if you were put in Elle's position?