𝐄̀ 𝐋𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀

ASTONISHED WASN'T THE RIGHT WORD

Iris simply couldn't help but admire the architecture around her as they snuck through the Naboo buildings. The Queen had been captured and they were in their way to rescue her.

The city was filled with battle droids and large armed vehicles. When sneaking around a corner, Iris peaked her head out to see that below, the Queen and her handmaidens were being escorted by droids.

Qui-Gon led the group as they crept to the high ground in front of the captives. The five of them then jumped from their spot and landed before attacking the droids.

Iris released her saber as the yellow light sliced through a droid. Lukan force-pushed a few away from the scene before running and empaling them with his blade.

Once the droids were taken care of, Qui-Gon stated, "We should leave the street, Your Highness." The body guards around her collected the extra blasters on the ground, and they all walked up the stairs.

After getting into an alleyway, Lukan turned to the Queen, "We're ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor. We were sent to negotiate with the Trade Federation."

The man in front of him retaliated, "Your negations seemed to have failed, Ambassador."

Qui-Gon interrupted, "The negotiations never took place. It's urgent that we make contact with the Republic."

A body guard spoke up, "They've knocked out all of our communications."

After Qui-Gon asked about transports, the guards led them to the main hangar that was filled with battle droids. The guard spoke up once again, "There are too many of them."

Lukan smirked towards the guard, "That won't be a problem."

"Your Highness, under the circumstances, I suggest you come to Coruscant with us."

The Queen quickly disagreed, "Thank you, Ambassador, but my place is with my people."

Obi-Wan then spoke up, "They will kill you if you stay."

The Governor harshly spoke, "They wouldn't dare. They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal. They can't afford to kill her."

Qui-Gon turned his head to her and spoke intently,
"There is something else being all this, Your Highness. There's no logic in the Federation's move here. My feelings tell me they will destroy you."

The old Senator, "Our only hope is for the senate to side with us. Senator Palpatine will need your help."

The Queen deeply replied, "Either choice presents great danger... to us all."

She then turned her head towards her handmaiden who then replied, "We are brave, Your Highness."

Master Lukan, over the debate, "If you are to leave, Your Highness, it must be now."