𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐀

❛ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥       𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, ❜

𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, ❜

❛ 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴. ❜

TRAGEDY IS BOUNDLESS

It is not the question of IF, rather of WHEN.
Iris Garo was no stranger to tragical events, in fact, she anticipated them.

She often pondered the meaning of her existence, her purpose to the world. With no idea where she comes from, the girl simply does not know who she is. No one knew where she was from, everyone decided to believe her family had perished. Iris was found by the Jedi as a baby and the order was all she has ever known.

The girl was known to be reckless. Always getting herself in trouble or hurt, because of this, other younglings kept their distance in fear of her childish nature. She had a scar on her left eyebrow rising to her hairline, that was caused by the attempted battle between herself and small Vulptex. Simple misunderstanding.

Though troubled, Iris was very skilled and had a very bright head on her shoulders. It wasn't long before she was ready to become a padawan, and she soon called Lukan Kenobi, her Master.

Lukan Kenobi was a bright young man. Similar to his brother, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Lukan had a patient nature as well as a powerful guard. While Obi-Wan continued his path as a padawan, Lukan readily took the Jedi trials and began his mission to become a teacher. The moment he saw Iris training, he knew she would be the perfect learner.

The thought excited him, he was going to be a Jedi Master!

Once the two met, they quickly bonded and found that they worked very well together. Neither had ever had many friends, so they welcomed each other with open arms. The pair was to go on their very first mission together alongside Master Qui-Gon Jinn and  Obi-Wan Kenobi. Lukan was prepared to show off his padawan to his brother and tease him of his title.