'*•.¸♡𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙭 𝙂𝙉 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧(𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘈𝘜)♡¸.•*'

Today seemed to be a replica of the last. Take an order, make it, sell it to the customer. The same repetitive movements over and over. You were just hoping for something new. Anything. It was always the regulars who came in to order, sometimes with a new friend or significant other, but that was about it. You then hear the bell of the door ring and you're met with vivid blue eyes, ones that you're sure you'll never forget. You keep your kind smile and ask the boy what he'd like to order in the kindest and most energetic voice you can muster. He stares for a moment and you question it, but decide to ignore it. He comes closer to the counter and answers your question with a simple:

"Pumpin Spice Latte. Two sugars."

"Coming right up! For who?"

"Takumi. Aldini,"

"Great, it'll be ready soon!"

You get to work on his order, finally glad that someone new has come by. 'He seems cute,' You think, 'I hope he comes by often,' You smile to yourself. You nearly catch him staring, but he looked away just quick enough.

"Order up! Pumpkin Spice Latte for Takumi?"

He comes up to the counter once again, quietly thanking you for the drink.

That was the first of many interactions. Your smile always widened every time he entered the store and it was hard to tell, but his did too. He'd come in every week, then every few days then finally he came every day. Your conversation started getting longer and longer as he started getting more comfortable with him. Eventually, you started writing small messages or doodling small things on his cup. He looked forward to it every time. Sometimes he came in with his younger brother, you learned his name was Isami Aldini. He was quite cute and kind, it was nice to have him fill the silence between you and the blond boy. He often ordered Apple cinnamon tea along with a blueberry muffin. How cute!

One day after one of your longer conversations, (you assumed he was in a good mood or maybe he just had a lot to talk about?) you ended up agreeing to hang out during your break. It wasn't much, but it was something. It was almost time, and you were reminiscing on your first meeting. 'Hm, he's changed. He talks much more. Did he get cuter too?' It was finally your break time, so you headed over to your close friend. You spoke about genuine things. Life things, the weather, normal stuff. He looked like there was something that was bothering him and you were about to ask about it, but then you realized what time it was. You had to get back to work. You told him that you should chat later.

He comes back after your shift is over with his younger brother, Isami. You welcome the two and ask them what they'd like. They order their usual drinks and food and because it's the end of your workday, you decide to sit with them. The conversation is more eventful with his younger brother around, often filling the silence. Isami is ready to leave because he can tell that his brother wants to talk to you, so he excuses himself.

"So-"

"Can we-"

"Haha, go ahead" You giggle at your little incident.

"Maybe you should first," He implores, almost as if he doesn't want to talk.

"Nono, you go first,"

He doesn't seem like he wants to say it, but come on, now you're curious.

"Alright, um, can we- would you like to.. maybe.. go on a date with me?" he says the last part of his sentence reluctantly and hushed, you notice the red growing on his cheeks. You stayed silent for a few moments, trying to process that the cute boy wants to date you. You realize that you haven't answered and try to get a coherent sentence out.

"I, uh, yes! Yes. I'd love to!"

He lets out a sigh of relief, he was only imagining the worst.

"Great, when would you like to go? It's on me."

Ahh I finally have the two brothers done :D
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!
Once again, I'm not very far in Food Wars, so I apologize if anything is off.

August 24, 21

{709 words}