'*•.¸♡𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙭 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧(𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘜)♡¸.•*'

It was late at night, maybe eleven PM. You found yourself staring at the black blotch of skin on your hand, illuminated by the light of the moon. You knew that one day, one eventful day, it would erupt in a bunch of unimaginable colors, as soon as you felt the touch of your soulmate. You wondered what your first meeting would be like. Did you give them a high-five? A handshake? Did you slap them? You hoped that wasn't the case, that wouldn't be a great start to your relationship.

After some time in your own world, you hear a quiet knock at the door, and your favorite voice whispers: "Y/N? Are you awake?"

You take a moment to recognize the voice, then tell him to come inside. You look up into his sea-blue eyes and take notice of his fluffy brown hair. "Hey Isami,"

He gives a kind smile, the one that always makes you feel better, especially after a rough day like this one.

"What are you doing sitting on the floor?" Isami Aldini giggles, offering his hand to pick you up. You take it and stand up, about to answer, when you take notice of his distracted gaze, focusing on something. Your hands.

You look down and think to yourself, "No way. This can't be possible! We've been hanging out for a little over a month now, have we never touched before?"

But there they are, your hands and his erupted in explosive colors. Some you could have never imagined, some you see every day. He seems to get over the shock before you do and looks towards the moon, or maybe he's just trying to focus on anything but the life-changing fact that you're soulmates. Who knows? You look up to see his lovely face engulfed in the light of the moon, along with the bright red blush covering it. You both sit there, trying to take it all in. "Holy crap. He.. he's the one. He's my soulmate," Your thoughts are going a million miles per hour until you suddenly hear your name being called out.

"Y/N I need help with- oh. Finally!"
The redhead runs out of the room, announcing at the top of his lungs; "Y/N AND ISAMI ARE DATIIING!"

Your face is now bright red, you think. Definitely redder than Isami's, if possible.

You hear some shouts, some complaining about the time. "IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!" "God Shut up, will you?" "Whoot Whoot!"

Eventually, the dorms pipe down and it seems it's finally just you and Isami. He's about to say something at last, but you interrupt him by doing the first thing that comes to mind, which turns out to be giving him the best hug you could muster. He's taken aback but accepts it wholeheartedly.

~~~Bloopers~~~

The next day:

The friend group is sitting at the table, having breakfast. You come down and Isami looks at you for a few seconds before quietly asking;

"Is that my hoodie?"

You look down and realize that the hoodie is white, with a blue logo on the front. Not the black hoodie you had lying around.

"..No?" You say, trying to not sound suspicious but failing miserably. Maybe it could have fooled one or two of the people there if Souma hadn't come up behind you and pointed out that no, that can't be right, because:

"But, it has 'Aldini' embroidered on the sleeve?"

"...You know what? I think I forgot to walk my pet fish, bye-bye!"

So sorry about the cheezy ending! Please leave a comment if there's anything I should change or fix, or if you have anything to say about my story! :D

This is the first story I publish, and one of the first I ever wrote on my own time. I'm not sure if I'll continue publishing stories, I'm honestly just trying to find new hobbies^^

I also just started Food Wars, so I'm sorry if I got anything wrong with any of the characters. I just love Isami Aldini too much, and I think he's criminally underrated.

August 23, 21
{671 words}