'*•.¸♡𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙗𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥 𝘼𝙐 𝙋𝙩.1♡¸.•*'

This took me 7 hours hgsahgsj
I didn't proofread this, so please comment any mistakes! 
I hope you enjoy!

"There you go! You did amazing,"

"It looks so good! Thank you so much," The girl replied to you, excitement dawning on her features. She had been wanting a tattoo for a while, it was her first.

"Of course! Always happy to help," You and she discussed the price for the permanent drawing on her forearm, deciding on a fair amount. You told her about the precautions —Don't be in the sun too much, no tight clothing, no scratching or picking, etc.— then bid her goodbye. You walked over to the counter, taking a short break to organize some stuff on your laptop. It's hard to keep track of everything when you're one of the only people working.

The bell rings and you look up, seeing a tall and slender but still tough-looking figure.

"Hi there! Welcome to my shop. Looking for anything in specific?" You question.

"..Sleeve." He unenthusiastically replies.

"Alright, let's figure something out together! Any animals or objects you may want?"

The two of you come up with multiple ideas, him giving curt answers. Definitely giving you a tough time, but it is what it is.

Ryou mentioned sea creatures, so you decided that a Kraken would be the center of the drawing. He also requested a small white seahorse, mumbling about it representing someone sort of important to him. (Or something along those lines, it was hard to hear.)

He talked a little more about sea creatures so you decided on adding some small shrimp and crabs. Finally, after drawing it all out, you brought out the supplies and had him sit on the chair. You asked him if he'd ever had any tattoos before, to which he replied no. Oh man, this guy's tough. Or maybe he just wants to seem that way. You took notice of his breathing, suddenly getting a little harder when you pulled out your machine. You gave him a closed-eyed smile hoping to calm him down a little bit. After all this time of working in this industry, it got easier to see when people were nervous.

You finally had the stencil all laid out properly, with the needle right next to his arm.

"You ready?" You asked him before you started, making sure he still wanted it. You've had people back out last minute before.

"...Mhm,"

He looked away and you noticed his fist was clenched.

"Having your fist balled up like that hurts more. Can you relax your arm for me?" You asked him, trying to make this long tattoo as comfortable as possible.

He relaxed his arm a bit, avoiding eye contact. "Go ahead."

You started on his arm, noting that he flinched when you put the needle in. It was quiet for a while, only the quiet buzz of the needle and the rock music humming from your speakers. You looked up and saw his face a little red. You could tell he was trying to act tough. You've had clients like this before. It was kind of cute, his face a little flushed like that, but you had to help him out.

"Let's take a short break, you deserve one. Here, have some cold water," You knew that he really needed the water, he had only been focusing on the pain for the past twenty minutes anyways.

He reluctantly took a swig, setting it down on the table you had put beside him. His face became less tinted, signifying that he had cooled down. You told him that there was nothing wrong with asking for breaks and that he'd definitely need a bunch since it was his first tattoo and a big one at that. He nodded, silently acknowledging you. You gave him a few more minutes to calm down, then asked if he was ready for the next round. You put the needles to his arm once again, getting back to work.