Chapter Two: Beginning of the Revival

A/N: Before we begin, this chapter will be divided into parts, which will describe the different parts of the entire arc. It is still in development, and that's why I'm going to write this all the way to the present part.

Update: This arc is before you meet Ryoko and Sora.

Part 1: Arrival of Kazuya

Y/N's POV

Looks like Kazuya has arrived to Smash. It was a bad time for him to come, though.

Kazuya: Hello? Is this the right place?

Y/N: Ahh, you must be Kazuya.

Kazuya: I am.

Y/N: Look buddy, you probably came at a bad timing, so feel free to do anything and come back later.

Kazuya: Why can't I go inside?

Pyra entered the conversation.

Pyra: Who's at the door, Y/N?

Y/N: It's the new fighter Master Hand was talking about.

Pyra: *Looks at Kazuya* Hello, Kazuya! Nice to meet you! I'm Pyra!

I saw her extend her hand to him. He just looks at her instead of shaking her hand.

Kazuya: Umm, hi. So, is this the right place or not?

Y/N: You came at the right place, but at a bad timing.

Kazuya: May I enter?

Pyra and I looked at each other. The both of us hesitated at first, but we later gave up. The new Fighter stepped inside this house, looking at the dead bodies.

Kazuya: What happened here?

Pyra: Sephiroth had a party with all of the Fighters, but we soon realized that it was his plan to poison everyone. I was nearly close to death, but when I learned about the truth from this boy, he saved my life.

Kazuya: Welp, better start cleaning up this house then.

Y/N: Yeah.

Kazuya: By throwing the bodies off a cliff.

Y/N and Pyra: ...What?

Kazuya: It's a way of expressing myself.

Y/N: Oh no, I'm not allowing you to throw everyone off the cliff. This is my kingdom, and you will obey my rules. You're standing in front of the Dragon Emperor.

Kazuya: Is that so? Good for you then, but it's sad that I have to start off with this one.

He points at Cloud's body.

Y/N: Don't you dare.

Pyra: Please don't.

Kazuya: Too bad.

He already picked up his body and walked outside with it. We eventually got to a cliff that has magma below it. The two of us tried stopping him.

Pyra: No, no, no, no, no!

Kazuya tossed Cloud off the cliff. I looked at him.

Y/N: Was that really necessary, Kazuya?

Kazuya: It was worth it.

He walked his way back to the house. I looked down to see if Cloud was still there.

Y/N: Oh my god, he's actually gone. His body is clearly ash now. Maybe.

I walked towards Pyra.

Y/N; Right, if he starts to act up, I'm exiling him out of my kingdom. I don't care what Ryujin or Master Hand says.