Special Chapter: Dragon's Rage

A/N: Since the Sephiroth Arc is still being worked on, from now on, I will be publishing special chapters that I wanted to do that's about Y/N, his monsters, or his harem, until the next couple videos are released from Gabaleth, which you can find on YouTube. It will take place before the Arc began, and sometimes after.

A/N: If you have a request for a special chapter you're thinking of, then you may ask.

After Y/N experiences terrible things that have happened to him in a single day, he needs to learn how to control his anger, which is one of his biggest problems. His monsters and the girls do their best to cheer him up, but what they don't realize was that everything they do pisses Y/N even more.

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Pyra were at a bar with the girls. Pyra and Bayonetta were competing each other to see who can drink the most alcohol. Even though Y/N isn't 21 yet, he was still invited to see what the future will look like as he gets older, and the girls were okay with it. The boy watched Pyra drink another cup of alcohol.

Isabelle: Oh my god, that's 12! Pyra is in the lead, but Bayonetta is only two steps behind!

Daisy: Hahaha, this is the most fun girl's night we've had in ages! And I'm glad that Y/N is with us!

Peach: We don't usually invite boys over to girl night, but he's so handsome and cute! He's changed ever since he saved us!

Y/N: Thank you, Peach, but Pyra, this seems like a very stupid idea.

Pyra: (Drunk) Quiet, Y/N. Watch and learn about this.

Lucina: Y/N is right, maybe you should stop.

Y/N: See? She agrees with me!

Pyra: (Drunk) Doworryaboudid. Once I reach my llllimit, I will just zwitch to Mythra, and I'll be able to start alllll over again! *Hiccups*

She drunkly points at Bayonetta.

Pyra: Oh, you think you ztand a chance? Watchz this!

She changes into Mythra, but she started to feel sick.

Mythra: Oh no.

She quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit. They heard her throwing up in the toilet.

Y/N: Good heavens!

Rosalina: So now what?

Bayonetta: (Drunk) Do we keep on going or...

Y/N: I'm leaving. Have a good night.

He walked through the doors and left the bar.

???: Something happened to Pyra and Mythra, huh?

???2: You're lucky.

He looked to see Ridley, Bowser, and Charizard standing near the doors.

Y/N: Boys, what are you doing here?

Ridley: We heard that you had an invitation for girl's night, and what we heard in there was extremely awful.

Bowser: It sounded like Pyra and Mythra were sick.

Y/N: Bayonetta and the two drank too much that my girlfriend had to throw up.

Ridley: What's your plan now? Do you wanna spend time with us? We'll do a normal hangout.

Y/N: I was planning to go back home, but sure.

The four left the bar to begin their fun. Behind them was the ambulance.

Y/N: Oh no.

Bowser: What is it?

Y/N: Don't tell me Pyra and Mythra are sick.