Chapter 11

One Year Later...

As I stepped out of the car with my brother and best man, Hitoshi beside me, I looked out to the venue in which me and Kasumi will be getting married at later today.

"I can't believe my brother is getting married already." Hitoshi said

Teasingly, I responded "Yeah, how's it feel for your brother who's five years younger than you getting married while you're still single?"

"Shut up, I've got a girlfriend. It's just a new thing." Hitoshi said, lightly punching me on the shoulder before starting to laugh with me. "But for real, I'm happy for you. I'm sure you and Kasumi are gonna be happy together."

"Thanks, I have to admit I'm a little nervous about today, but I'm also so incredibly excited as well." I said

"I'm not surprised that you're nervous. After all, you are starting a new section of your life starting today." Hitoshi said

Me and Hitoshi stepped inside and after talking for a bit longer, since guests would start arriving soon, Hitoshi went to go meet up with Mom and Dad. I sat at the base of the altar, calming my nerves a bit before I got up and stood at the altar. It's a big thing happening today, and as much as I'm looking forward to my new life with Kasumi, I can't help but be a little bit nervous.

As guests began to trickle in, I saw our friends and family take their seats. Kasumi invited among her friends some that she met in her time as an idol from different idol groups, none of whom I've met before.

Eventually, as most of the seats had been filled up, as the entrance to the room opened, Kasumi entered the room, a bouquet in her arms and walked down the aisle to her father. As she walked down the aisle, the guests and me most of all, couldn't look away from the gorgeous girl in front of us. When she reached the altar, she stood across from me, us looking towards each other, our eyes interconnected. This is really it, I get to spend the rest of my life with someone I loved so very dearly.

After a moment, the officiant then began. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to join Y/n L/n and Kasumi Nakasu in holy matrimony. We will now begin. Kasumi Nakasu, do you take this man as your husband, to love and honor as long as you both live?"

"I do." Kasumi answered

The officiant then spoke to me, "Y/n L/n, do you take this woman as your wife, to love and honor as long as you both live?"

Kasumi is such an important person to me, and there has never been a person that I've loved as dearly as her. "I do." I answered

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

We both took one step forward before we shared our first kiss as a married couple, a sweet and wonderful moment that I'll treasure for a long time to come. As the kiss came to an end, Kasumi threw the bouquet, with it being caught by Karin.

--------------------------------------

At the reception, everyone celebrated Kasumi and I's marriage. We shared our first dance together, Hitoshi gave a toast as my best man, and everyone had a good time together.

But eventually the reception came to an end and on the car ride home, Kasumi began to speak "I'm really Mrs. L/n now. I'm so happy."

I smiled and responded "That's right. And I promise that I'm gonna give my beautiful and adorable wife the best life I can provide her."

Soon after, we reached our apartment building and after I parked, gave Kasumi a bridal carry into our home, our future guaranteed to be joyful and full of promise, together.

----------------------------------------

A/n: Now I know I typically end these things at the wedding, but there's still going to be one chapter of this that'll be out in the next day or so. Please stay tuned for that.