brat

be scared.

*****

two males were caught in a heated lip lock, the smaller one sitting on the others lap and letting out soft, breathy moans every now and then, and the taller tugging the brunettes body closer to his own.

"you really like to be a tease, don't you? sweet talking other men, knowing i can hear. touching them and giving them 'the look', such a naughty little brat." the blonde sucked harshly on an area near the others collarbone, earning a loud moan and whine. "w-what are you talking about..?" james growled and sucked on another spot, before biting down, drawing a tiny bit of blood. that was definitely going to leave a mark. "you know exactly what i mean" his sultry yet threatening tone sent shivers through wils veins.

"looks like i'll have to show a bitch like you who you belong to" wil whimpered at the name. james took off wils shirt and started leaving kisses that faded into love bites and dark bruises along his chest, neck, and collar. there's no way wil would be able to cover them all, exactly what james wanted.

soon, the brunettes pants have been torn off as well. he whined at seeing james fully clothed and tugged on his shirt. james hit his hand away and said in a stern tone; "ah ah ah, no. since you decided to be such a slut to other guys, you're going to wait. this is your punishment for being a fucking whore." this only turned wil on more.

james started to palm the smaller male through his boxers, said male gasping and leaning against the blue eyed man. he wrapped his arms around his neck and settled his head in the crook of it. "f-fuck-... james please~" wil softly spoke. james leaned down to whisper into wils ear, continuing to rub his erection. "speak up and tell me what you want" that damn strict tone never failed to inch the older closer to the edge.

"i-i want you to f-fuck me~" james suddenly stopped his hand movements and slid off wils boxers, exposing every inch of him to the man with a ravenous grin. "how about i take you back to the club and let one of the guys there fuck you, since you want to be someone else's slut so bad." james met half lidded eyes that were filled with lust and want. the brunette immediately shook his head and struggled not to moan as he spoke; "n-no! i only want y-you..!"

james shifted his position to unbutton and shift his pants off a little. he lifted wil off his lap and set him on the floor between his knees.

"if you do a good job at sucking me off, maybe i'll reward you." wil couldn't help but squirm at the thought of not being able to relieve himself with his boyfriend slamming into him. "yes, james." the blonde suddenly grabbed the brunettes hair. "what the fuck did you just call me?" wil let out a whimper and a yelp at his hair being pulled. "yes, s-sir."

"good boy~ maybe you do deserve to have my cock inside you." wil quickly reached his hand to the hem of james's boxers as soon as his hair was set free, getting impatient. (i'm gonna vomit omg) once his boxers were down, james's hard member sprung out and the tip was leaking precum. wil moaned at the sight. he started off by planting kitten licks on the underside of the tip and the slit. low groans were emitting from the younger. wil took in the head, swirling his tongue around and earning a few moans from the man above him. wil felt a hand snake it's way up to the crown of his head and felt a tug as a chunk of his hair was gripped. he slowly took in more and more of the length, letting out muffled moans which sent pleasurable vibrations through james's body.

not bad, baby.

james decided to push down on wils head, making him take in more of his length, deepthroating him. wils head bobbing quickened and his own erection was getting painful.

******

OMG IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO VOMIT😭😭 OK I GIVE UP LMFAOO