Obsessed Mafia!!

Vote and comment ❤️❤️🙌.

It was 10 in the morn when vansh eyelids flickered in irritation as the sun beam fell on his face. Squeezing his face in irritation,he groaned .
His loud groan awakened ridhimma from her sleep . Opening her eyes, she rubbed it to clear out her vision.
Yawning softly ,she efforted to get up from the bed but got resisted by a tough opposing force . She looked at herself , and found her husband resting his face on her bosom . The view made her cheeks flushed in embarrassment ,and she started wriggling upon the bed . She initiated an effort of lifting vansh from herself but he was too heavy to even budge .
But her efforts did came into a little action ,as Vansh finally opened his eyes and evacuated a manly yawn .
Ridhimma halted her efforts and downed her gaze .

VANSH P.O.V,

I got up from my sleep and yawned out to vanish the sleep fatigue . I looked around for a while ,when my eyes finally halted at my personal Sun . I smiled .

The glowing face of my bride awakened me completely. "How beautiful she is"???, I thought.
But she seemed busy in playing with her tiny fingers .

I chuckled as I knew she is doing this to avoid me . As the pinkish tint on her cheeks bespoke of  her embarrassment.

"Cute ", I muttered softly. She half lifted her eyes to look at me but hastily pulled it down, seeing my gaze at her .

My lips curled into a playful smirk .
The last night has been the memorable one . Not only the night !!the whole day has been a festive one for me . I got tied with my Nymph both physically and soulfully.

"The way her initial hesitant face turned relaxed under me on our nupital night ,was a beautiful sight ".
Her soft moans and screams seemed  music to my ears . And how innocently she was trying to cover herself from me "??? Vansh chuckled.
Half of the copulation time ,I was undressing her ,until I was abled in erupting the feelings of  pleasure in her , where she lost her self in me and I started exploring her whole canvas. I tried being as gentle I could initially but after that, I too lost my sense and I didn't know when she started trembling and screaming under me ".
The realisation hitted me hard after our fifth round when I saw tears flowing down her squeezed eyes and her jaw clenched in pain . I cursed myself for hurting her . Soothing her with pecks and soft sucks on her neck ,I calmed her body and in no time ,I slept over her ".

"I am getting hard again", I realised as I remembered our last night closeness.
With no intentions of hurting her body ,I got up from her . She immediately pulled the sheet more towards her body ,for covering herself . I smirked .

Wrapping another sheet around my waist , I stretched my arms out in laziness . Getting closer to her again ,I picked her up in my arms gently.
She was just looking at me Innocently.

"Ye kuch bolti kyun nahin Hain", I sighed ."Aaisa kaise chalega, agar ye kuch bolegi nahin toh main kaise iski baatein maanunga "." It's feels that if I dominate her ". "Han!! Ok ,I did dominated her yesterday night but only in that case ,I will be the dominator otherwise I am ready to be her slave all my life ", she just needs to speak a word and I will be all on her feet ", Vansh thought looking at her face which was glued to her playing fingers.

He sighed . Carrying her inside the bathroom , I  placed her under the shower . I saw her face turning pale .
Getting closer to her ,I placed my hand on her hands which were tightly fisting the sheet near her cleavage .
She gasped . I tried pulling it but she resisted . I frowned at her act but liitle a while ,my lips were designed in a smile . Bending to her height , I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear

"I made you mine yesterday . I have seen you whole  . I know every corner of your body ,so stop making these efforts ,my  queen !!Trust me!! Ridhi ".

Ridhimma lifted her face towards him , locking her eyes with him . Taking the chance , vansh pulled her closer to him.Detaching the cloth from her body ,he opened the shower . The water fell on their bodies ,drenching them in it. Gliding his hands from her hairs to her back ,he gripped the nape of her neck and pulled her for a kiss . Ridhimma grabbed his shoulders for support .
Vansh moved his lips over her until she opened her mouth for him . Picking up in his embrace ,he locked her legs on his waist . Ridhimma winced in pain as she felt pain near her womanhood . Vansh kisses her face and then moved  his lips from her neck to her shoulder blades making ridhimma moan . Her nails pierced his skin ,making him smirk . Vansh was losing his patience due to her wriggles and moans . He regretted his idea of bathing with her as his manhood was bulging to be inside her . Taking her lips in his again ,he pinned her to the wall and forced his manhood inside her . She left his lips as it was hindering her moans which was multiplying her pain . Evacuating loud painful moans with his every move ,she got dissolved in the pleasure. After reaching their climax they both did their bathroom work .
He made her wear bathrobe and exited the bathroom. Placing the saree he brought for her as gift ,he aksed her to get ready and left  the room ,dressing up in his  formals.
                                 _____________________