Obsessively his❤️

RIDHIMMA 'S P.O.V ,

While in the car , in order to avoid his scary looks , I preferred looking in front . While passing , my mind suddenly went to the thought of the gift that my aunt would bring for me.
She promised me of bringing a special gift for me .
I wondered what it could be ," A beautiful dress...or...a..new watch as i will be going to college in few months...or...or...a new backpack....
My eyes glistened with a thought of a new gift and a my lips curled up in excitement.

We reached near my house but he still didn't stop the car . I could make out that he was lost within himself .
I asked him to stop and he stopped the car with a jerk and looked at him with his widened eyes . May be I brought him back from his trance , I hoped that he will not get angry for this .

But he again locked his eyes on me and kept on staring at my face .

"He is horribly weird", I thought .

Unable to bear his intensified gaze , I unlocked the gate of my side and pushing it softly , I moved out of his SUV.

I thanked him for his gesture and tightening my grip on the strap of my backpack , I started walking in the direction of my house .
I breathed evenly as I was finally out of his area and giving a sweet smile to my homey , I started taking steps again . I didn't bother to look back as I am sure he would have left till now .

I took few more steps and in between I came across our neighbour and my tutor NAMIT SIR .
He came here five years back from Tamil Nadu and started living AMIT UNCLE 's , as a tenant .

AMIT UNCLE HAS BEEN OUR NEIGHBOUR AND MY LATE FATHER'S GOOD FRIEND. BUT HE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE AS HE HAD SHIFTED TO MANIUR WITH HIS SON AND DAUGHTER-IN LAW AND HAS GIVEN HIS HOUSE AS A RENT TO NAMIT SIR .

Namit sir is very good and benevolent person. He has a very nice and fun loving behaviour. Even after working in such a big MNC ,he is very down to earth . My aunt tells me that he regularly works for 12 hours in his company and earn a good living for himself. We share a very good relation with him as he is my tutor also. Besides my school fees and regular chores of our house , my aunt couldn't afford paying my tuition fees .
And at that time , NAMIT SIR proposed us for tutoring me in evening time and since then he has been teaching me for free .

"Is'nt he generous"??
"I mean...who does this much for a stranger and that too for free and being super busy ....."??

Passing him a soft smile , I greeted him a beautiful evening . He aksed me about my absence till now and I told him about my visit to VR mansion.
He scrunched his eyebrows at this as the idea of me working as a Butler was not fancied by him .
But I cleared his confusion that I went there for today only as a substitute of my aunt .
___________He kept his palms on my arms and aksed me that did I had any sort of pain while working their to which I nodded in negative.

He passed a smile to me and before making his way out of me , he made me remembered of being present during my tution time .

Although my boards are over , he is teaching me a computer language" JAVA" as I too want to become a software engineer after seeing him .
He supported me in my decision and with my aunt's consent and he tutor me in his house for an hour or two regularly .

Reaching at my house entrance and unlocking the lock ,I entered in my house and closed the door from inside.
_____________________

VANSH P.O.V ,

Seeing her smiling towards another man , raised my horns and his touch on her arms was pricking my heart .

"Ahhh...why can't she understand that I cannot abide her with any other male".
" And that bastard !!!!....who was he???... how he dared to look at her??..and touch her???...