His lamb or tigress ?

Next morning,Ridhima is seen standing near the bay window of her room. She was adorned in a dark green saree with minimal jewellery,namely a bracelet and her nuptial chain. The weather was clear and cool breezes were blowing . Ridhima's eyes were closed and she was taking deep breaths . It was certain that she deliberately stood near the window to get some fresh air in .

"The weather is so beautiful today ", she exclaimed happily.

It was after a long time ,she has actually been happier . And why wouldn't she ? When everything is settled between her and vansh and she accepts him as her husband. She blushed thinking about yesterday's copulation . She chuckled remembering how uncontrollable her husband was . He was getting irritated at her every resistance. Although it wasn't their first time together but she still shies in being bold with him and he hates it .She remembered how she confessed her love for him. She can never forget about his reaction .He was silent for a while until he again started kissing her . They both had a minute or two of eye contact before he reciprocated . The two minute eye contact was the sexiest part of their love making . 

The bathroom door slid outwards and  vansh came out of it dressed in his black tuxedo. Ridhima smiled at him. The black tuxuedo reminded her about their first meet . Vansh threw the wet towel on the chaise lounge sofa which made ridhima frown. She hates clutter and unhygien  but unfortunately her husband was good at creating one. Ridhima pointed him out but he ignored her plea and came closer to her .

Ridhima glared at him . " Why do you have to be so unhygienic,vansh ? She pouted. Vansh chuckled . He kept looking at her face and then neck which were marked by him . Cupping her left cheeks ,he lowered his face to join their heads. Ridhima placed her hands on his chest . They both eyed each other and shared a kiss . Parting away ,they both smiled.

Ridhima then decided to have a clear conversation with vansh over their past misunderstandings. Though they have patched up but still had no seated talks about it. It needs to be done to wipe out any sceptical thoughts regarding each other . She decided to let him know that she was now aware of Namit's intentions about her. She wanted to apologise to vansh for badmouthing him.

"Vansh", She called him softly. "I want to talk about namit...
"That was it !". Vansh didn't let her complete herself as he harshly pulled herself closer to him making her winc in pain. He held her waist tightly . Ridhima was surprised by his sudden act and could his eyes darken. She could sense anger in it . But why ? What wrong she did now ? Vansh hold on her arms became strong making her winc . Her eyes beheld tears and she was on the verge of outburst. Vansh eyes soften seeing her crying face and he left her cautiously. He goraned in irritation. Pulling his hairs in frustration , he yelled loudly and kucked the table beside him. Ridhima had enough of his madness. She gulped down the lump forming in her throat and wiped her tears .
She shouted his name stealing her husband's attention. Vansh was surprised. She came near him and held his arms. "Stop it . I had enough of your madness ,vansh ". She cried.
Vansh looked at her perplexed.

"I have been dealing with your ruckus attitude since a very long time. I love you but I hate your anger. I hate when you behave this way. What is this behaviour,vansh ,Han !",She spoke angrily. Vansh eyes still beheld extreme anger ,was seeing a drop . Did you even let me complete?

"What ? That you liked namit and was upset because I killed. Vansh was interrupted as a tight blow rested on his cheeks making his head turn on  the other side . It took him few good minutes to realise what has actually happened ? He got a slap ?
Slap from his wife . Astonished,he looked at Ridhima whose face bespoke furiousness.
"How was it ?", Ridhima asked folding her hands on her chest ."Are you in your senses now?" Vansh was speechless. He witnessed an unexpected side of his lamb. Or tigress?
"Ridhi ", Vansh muttered softly with his surprising face. "I think it did !",Ridhima exclaimed on hearing his soft call. "I feel this is what needs to be done with you once in a while so at least you don't get your these  uninvited shocks in between", Ridhima huffed sarcastically.
"And who the hell told you that I loved namit,Han ?", Ridhima asked irritated. Vansh immediately muttered Sheena's name.

He was shock to the core. Okay ,this is how it feels to be slapped by someone, he thought.

"Sheena, huh!! ", I knew it might be her . But why should I blame her ? She has always been this way. Bitching about me and sharing false narrations ", Ridhima said angrily.
"But what about you ,Han ? Are you dumb ? ". "Did she call me , dumb ?", Vansh thought.
"Yeah you ! I called you , dumb". Ridhima spoke pointing at vansh . His eyes widened,"Dimag padhti Hain kya yeh ". ( Does she reads mind ?)
"How could you believe in her words ". "This was the face , ridhima pointed at vansh's face and spoke these words , this was the face which used to tell me to not believe anyone here especially that Sheena ". "Where was your sceptical mind when she was muttering all these false narrations to you ? How did you believe in it ,vansh .
"Because it was about you ",Vansh said softly with  sadness overtaking his facial expressions . "At that time , everything related to you used to trigger me . I was so dejected by your rejection that somewhere I rejected myself . Myself to be worthy of you . Your love. Care ? I was only finding reasons to create distance with you . Any reason ?"
Ridhima was staring at him seriously as if she would have another anger outburst at any moment. Vansh called her name emotionally when ridhima interrupted,"Khabardar! Kbhardar jo yeh ruyasi shakal banayi iss waqt ", Ridhima's anger was on peak. She was not ready to buy any of his words or emotions.Vansh expression changed immediately on realizing how angry her nymph was . He knew it was his time to get sued.
"It has always been your problem ".
"Har cheez khud hi decide kar lete hain ". Saamne Wale se bhi Todha baat kijiye. Lekin nahin! Har cheez ka faisala khud hi Lena hain ". Hamesha se aap yahi Karte aa rahe. Aur yahan tak ki kal raat mein bhi yehi Kiya tha ", Ridhima pouted. Vansh scrunches his brows on not understanding about what she was talking about ? What he did last night ?
"What did I do ?", Vansh asked perplexed. "Huh!! Don't you remember! How dominating you were ". You didn't even let me have my time to feel anything "Just hastily changing positions ". Vansh eyes were owing to get out of his socket . Her naive sweet nymph was talking about p...?
"You were being resistant", he spoke in his defence but was answered back ," I wasn't being resistant . I just wanted to love you the way I wanted . I was trying to say it to you but you though I was trying to stop you . How much struggles I had to do to just evacuate that one "I love you " . Don't you realise how humungous you are . How tough it gets to hold you ?, She screeched angrily and turned her back on him . Vansh knew he messed up !  He came closer to her and called her softly but she turned at him angrily making him take an immediate step back as he thought he would welcome another slap  if didn't.
Ridhima frowned at his action and how he his hands rested on her slapped side of face. She was internally amused at his gesture but concealed it with her anger.
"I dont know anything". What made you believe in her , tell me ?", Vansh again tried speaking but was cut in between ," Han, what ? Tell me ?, . Vansh sighed in failure . He knew it was futile today as his tigress will not  let him speak today . He remembered hearing in his bachelor's days to one of business partners about how a wife's anger is worse than hell. He smirked at that time beleiveing it all to be a bullshit ! But damn, it's TRUE .
Especially when it comes from a girl like Ridhima.
He chose silence and listened to all of her complains . He was inwardly abusing Sheena for it.
"Why are you  making these faces ?", Ridhima asked getting vansh back to present. "No...No...", Vansh tried speaking."What no..no..Will you again start kicking and throwing things , Han ?".
"No ...No...", Then why are you not listening to me ?", Ridhima spoke with her hands on the either side of her waist .
"I was .", Vansh said innocently.
"What ? What did I say them , tell me ?", Ridhima asked him.
"Something like how you wanted to love me in you own way ", Vansh spoke playfully. Ridhima was flushed with his reply and Vansh didn't fail to notice her . She angrily stomped her foot on the ground and turned to leave the room . " Ab hafte bhar sofe pe sona. Ungli bhi nahin chune dungi apni .( I won't let you even touch my fingers). She pouted and left the room . Vansh was shocked at her confession and he took no seconds to follow his wife . He followed her all over the mansion muttering apologies and affectionate words simultaneously while his granny and siya witnessed it all amusingly .

"They are so cute granny ,aren't they   ?", Siya said while admiringly looking at the Mafia couple.
Dadi chuckled ,"Yes, they are ".

"What's your favourite cuisine Ridhima ?",Vansh asked . "I will make it for you ". Vansh stated romantically. Ridhima gave him a tight lipped smile and said ,"Why don't you go and ask Sheena ?". Vansh's face fell down whereas both the ladies in the hall were laughing at their cute antics .

______________________________________

Thank you 😊