- Studying Already?! -

"Dude, you have to show us your quirk later!" Kaminari, one of Class 1-A's cheerful students, exclaimed. "We basically have the same quirk, so we need to compare!"

    "Hm. How about, no?" Killua blatantly answered. Kaminari had been asking him to show his quirk more than he can count. Some other students, like ✨Aoyama✨, had already shown the hunters their quirks at the beginning of class, but Killua didn't trust them enough to just show them his power. However, Gon, being Gon, just went ahead and told them that he has a strength enhancer quirk.

After that happened, Aizawa began telling the boys the basic procedures and got everyone else caught up on what would be happening now that their hero internships were over.

    Iida, who said he was the class president, volunteered to help Killua and Gon study after school hours so that they would be caught up with the class.

    Gon was obviously excited because he had only ever studied with Aunt Mito. Killua, of course, wanted to opt out. So what if he fails this hero school? It's not like he cared.

    Right now, the class was heading to lunch. There was only one person who Killua wanted to immediately avoid, and that person was Izuku Midoriya. He's the guy who kicked Killua when he came out of that purple portal. The hunter didn't want to encounter him any more than necessary so that he didn't have to be questioned about certain things.

    However, Gon was getting too buddy buddy with him, and Killua didn't like it one bit.

    Gon remembered seeing Midoriya that night he first fought the cheese monsters, and of course, when he fell out of that portal again. The first thing he said to Midoriya today was, "I really like your hair! It reminds me of broccoli! Um... I think I said that before, but I gotta know, has anyone ever tried to eat your hair because they thought it was actually broccoli?"

    When Midoriya heard the phrase, "eat your hair," he suddenly had a panicked expression on his face. Gon didn't pay much attention to that tiny detail, but Killua obviously saw it. Ha, look who's got a secret now~ But it must be a pretty weird one-

    "Excuse me!" A voice, that had become one that Killua wanted to avoid, spoke. It was none other than the alien girl, Mina. "I think you should stop pestering him, Kaminari! He'll show us when he's more comfortable, right?" She stared straight at the boy.

    "How about never?" Killua fiercely stared back. That made Mina back away, surprised. Killua rolled his eyes and caught up with Gon, who was in front in him. He left Kaminari and his friends behind, not wanting to deal with them any longer.

    "Rude!!" He heard Mina huff and shout behind him.

    "There was also this one time when Killua spent all of my money on Choco-Bots!" Gon started to laugh along with Midoriya and Uraraka. Iida was walking silently beside them.

    "Hey, don't go spreading around nonsense!" Killua came in between them.

    "But it's true," Gon said with an innocent tone.

    Killua just glared at him.

    "Um-" Uraraka started to say something. "How about you two join us at the lunch table?" She asked.

    "N-"

    "We would love to!" Gon gave her a thumbs up. "Come on, Killua! Don't be so slow!"