- Questions -

After Gon appeared at that scene yesterday, he was taken to the police station in Hosu City to personally speak with the officers and pro hero Endeavor.

    He kept thinking about why he had to. Thoughts like, am I in big trouble? Am I not supposed to help and save people? ran through his mind.

    "You," Endeavor's voice startled Gon. "What's your name?"

    "Um... Gon" The boy answered.

    "Gon? What an unusual name. What about your family name?"

    "Freecss. My name is Gon Freecss"

    "Interesting... Do you know how much trouble you caused?"

    "No," Gon answered in a serious tone. "I didn't even do much damage. All I did was try to save people!"

    "You can't save people like that" Endeavor's demeanor turned cold. "You're not qualified to be a pro, so don't go acting like one when you're so young"

    He's kind of scary... "Sir!"

    "I am not done talking to you" His face was expressionless. "It's not alright for people who aren't pro heroes to be protecting the city just yet. If the public knew about you taking down the villains, you would get punishment. You should be glad that not a lot of people witnessed you killing those Nomus"

    This is strange. Gon thought. Where in the world am I? Oh, I know! Maybe he'll let me off the hook if he sees my hunter license!

    The boy reached his hands into his pocket and pulled out the card. "Here!" He showed it to Endeavor.

    The pro hero moved his face closer to the license. "What is this?"

    "It's my hunter license! I'm a pro hunter"

    "Huh? Do you think that you can fool me?" Endeavor laughed. "I've never heard of a hunter license. Did you make it yourself?"

    Gon was surprised. How does he not know? "No... It's real! I didn't create it!"

    "Kid, this is serious business. I can't even read your writing. If you want me to believe you, then put more effort into it"

    Gon sighed and slumped his shoulders, thinking about how the situation would change if Killua was there with him.

    "What?" Endeavor raised an eyebrow. "Are you so sad you got caught that you have to act that way?"

    "No, I just realized something" The hunter rubbed his head. "Anyway, am I allowed to leave now?"

    The pro hero stood in front of Gon, just glaring at him for a couple of seconds. "I will allow you to leave, but first... do you have a strength quirk?"

    "Huh? What's that?"

    "What's what? A quirk?"

    "Yeah!"

    Endeavor sighed at the kid's stupidity. "A quirk. The power you were born with?"

    "Oh! Uh..." A quirk is a power that I was born with? Gon tried to make sense out of that information. Was it like nen? Or was it different? Wait! I think I understand now!

    "Are you going to talk?"

    "Sorry... I was just thinking, but my quirk is an enhancer!" A quirk must be like nen!

    "Enhancer? So you enhance your strength..." Endeavor said under his breath. "Alright. Now go back to your home. Don't do anything like that again unless you have permission"