- Why? -

...

    Huh?

    ...

    What?

    ...

    Gah! What is that?!

    Killua abruptly got up the next morning because he felt something warm on his face. When he looked up, he was almost scared to death. A man was right in front of him, staring with big eyes.

    "What the heck are you doing?!" Killua quickly moved away, but he bumped into something. He turned to see what it was and realized that it was Gon. "Huh?! Gon?!"

    "Well, now you're definitely awake!" The man exclaimed. "My staring and intense breathing worked!"

    "What...? Where am I?" The hunter was confused. He looked around the place he was in.

    "This is the Hosu City police station. I found you passed out in the middle of the street last night"

    Killua blinked and then memories from the night before went through his mind.

Talking with villains...

Running away from reporters...

Walking around the city...

Seeing... wait a minute. What did I see?

I feel like I heard something, too... Why can't I remember?

But after those things, I suddenly felt a ringing sound in my head...

    "Right... my head" His head started to hurt again just from thinking about it. Ugh... why was it hurting again? He couldn't remember why he passed out, but it somehow felt important...

    "Anyway, we are going to have to question you. Tsukauchi has already questioned him" The man gestured at Gon.

    Killua slowly nodded and observed the man in front of him. He was wearing a weird suit and had a wide smile on his face. His hair also had these weird antenna things sticking out from the top. "Who are you?" He asked.

    "You don't know?" The man was surprised. "Well, I am All Might! Do I sound familiar?"

    "No..." All Might? Killua thought. Maybe he does sound a bit familiar...

    "That's right!" All Might exclaimed once again. "You two aren't from here, correct?"

    "I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

    "Oh, you're awake?" Tsukauchi opened the door and came into his office. "That's great. We can start now"

    "Yeah, I'm ready!" Gon suddenly shouted, startling Killua beside him.

    "Gon? When did you wake up?"

    "Just now!"

    "Anyway," The officer sat in his chair. "You," He pointed at Killua. "What's your name?"

    "Um..." Is he the police or something? "Why do you want to know?"

    "Don't look so skeptical!" Tsukauchi laughed a bit. "I'm a detective who works here at this police station. Some things happened yesterday that we need to clear up"

    "Okay... Killua"

    "Last name?"

    Killua was a little hesitant, but just as he was about to say it, Gon said it instead. "Zoldyck!"