chapter 2

y/n pov:

It has been exactly 3 days since that entire gang thing happened. Of course it was traumatizing and horrible, but I can't help but think it's fate...or destiny. I've obviously been thinking about Mello for the past 3 days. Not only is he hot but he defends girls from potential rapists. I can't help but wonder if he's thinking about me. Probably not but ill pretend he does for my own satisfaction. "Ugh" I groaned. I hit my head with my knuckle a couple of times. "Get that dumb boy out of your head!" I exclaimed to myself. I started thinking of him again. "Oh my god,  thats it!" I yell. I pull out my phone and that piece of paper he wrote on. I type in the number and say "hi". I then turn off my phone and turn it over. "He probably won't reply for a long time" I thought. *ding*

Mellos pov:
I was just minding my business and doing mafia stuff until Jack came over to me cackling. "what are you laughing about?" I asked innocently. "You remember that girl you saved from that other gang?" He asked. My head immediately lifted up. I was so curious about what he said and I didn't know why. Do I like her? Nah I don't even know her.. "what about her?" I said. Jack just stared at me and started laughing again. I got so mad he can't just bring up that mystery girl I saved and then not tell me shit. I slammed my fist on the table. "WHATS FUNNY, HUH?" I said, very aware of how angry and pathetic I sound. Jack immediately stopped laughing and settled down a bit. He looked down. "Sorry boss.." he said. "Well that girl messaged you." He said sadly remembering on how his boss just yelled at him. I flung up from my seat and grabbed my phone. Everyone was so surprised about my enthusiasm about her texting me. I saw her say "hi". I was so happy she even messaged me that I fastly replied with "heyy (;". Matt gets up and whispers in everyone's ears, "I think mellos in love".

Authors note: STOP I FORGOT ALL AB THIS STORY 💔💔 ANYWAYS HERES THIS PART ILL TRY UPLOADING SOON!