chapter 5

y/n pov:
Mello gets up and glares the waitress. Attempting to clean me up. I just stand there looking down  at my messed up shirt, trying to process what happened. "Oh my god it was an accident!!" The waitress says in a fake cute tone. Thats when I lost it. I gave her a death glare. "You fucking cunt." I yelled out loud. Everyone in the shop looked at me. I wanted them to hear me. I love causing scenes. Even if this was way too dramatic. She just looked at me scared. "You seemed like a fucking big shot pouring my drink on me and now you got nothing to say?" I said raising my eyebrows. I say looking at her. I laugh some more. Mello grabs my hand and whispers, "Dont do this." I looked at him. I smiled reassuringly. I took Mellos latte and threw it on her. "Keep the change." I say grabbing Mello out the door.

Mello pov:
"Heres your latte" the waitress said giving me my drink. Then I watch her spill y/ns drink on her.
I stood up. I was so mad. Yeah the waitress was a bitch, but i didn't expect this. I was attempting to help y/n clean herself. She just looks shocked. "Oh my god it was an accident!!" The waitress says. I look at her confused. We all know that's a lie. "You fucking cunt" y/n says. I looked shocked. I didn't know she would say that. Almost everyone was looking at us. Was she sure she wanted to do this? A part of me was proud but I remember how much y/n loved this place. I dont want to be the reason she gets kicked out. While she's going off on the waitress, I grab her arm. "Dont do this" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and smiles. I sigh in relief. Then she takes my latte and dumps it the waitress. I look shocked but she pulls me out. "Y/n!" I yell. She looks at me scared. "Are you okay?" I say pushing away my thoughts. "Yeah I think so." She said shyly. "I think i went too far" she says chuckling nervously. I look at her shes sopping wet. She's wearing a white shirt and the tea made her shirt transparent so I can see everything under. I look for awhile making her look down too. She notices and covers it with her arms. "I'm sorry." I say looking away blushing. She just blushes in embarrassment. "I can take you to my apartment to get you cleaned, I have fresh clothes." I say looking at her. She looks down thinking. God damn i sound like a pervert. "I have a roommate dont worry about that stuff." I say looking at her nervously. "Ok lead the way" she says smiling.

ugh I'm on the verge of falling asleep -author